Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SquareTrade 3-Year Game Console Accident Protection Plan ($250-300)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 7, 2013
I will always buy my protection plans from them.
They are a great investment and the people that work for them go out of their way when you need help.
This is the fourth one that I have purchased from them and will do so again in the future.
on March 20, 2016
SquareTrade is awesome!!! I have about 15-20 warranties with them. When I had to submit a couple claims, they totally took care of me. Their customer service is exceptional. They always go above & beyond. When they say they're gonna call back, they actually call back! Check this out...I had a 64" Samsung Plasma HDTV. I absolutely loved it! Well, one day I'm watching tv & the picture goes black. First I contacted Samsung to troubleshoot the issue. Unfortunately, nothing we did resolved the problem. I then contacted SquareTrade. I explained what happened & they said they were going to try & locate a part, then call me back. About an hour or so later, they called me & told me that they could not locate a part & they were sending me a check for the value of my tv, which was $2,000. I thought they were joking but they weren't. About a week later, I received the money. Now you tell me, what other company is going to do that for you?! They're just an incredible company. If your debating as to whether or not you should purchase a SquareTrade warranty...do it...you won't be disappointed.
on November 5, 2013
This was a complete waste of money. If you really need a warranty on your item go to Best Buy or something. Save your money. I never got conformation that my warranty was valid. GEtting a hold of anyone in the company is almost impossible. Save your money.
on October 28, 2012
Glad I bought this item, in case something were to happen to my PS3. I have this same item for my laptop. Plus, the process is rather simple.
on April 22, 2015
Square trade is the best thing ever. I have like 10 plans with them. They have been great! Go with them instead of those crappy plans with best buy, and Walmart etc. I cant say that enough!