5.0 out of 5 stars Best Company
Published on December 26, 2010 by katrina lane

3.0 out of 5 stars beware ! there is a catch !
If your product in under warranty, this square trade will not cover it, even though the coverage starts the day you buy the product.
so lets says you buy a product and then buy the square trade 2 yr contract. Well the first year you own the product, Square trade won't cover it
as long as its under warranty. so I have to wait for the second year to be even able...
Published 21 months ago by btchfem06

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Company, December 26, 2010
I purchased a square trade warranty a year ago with 2 refurbished GPS's I had purchased. They were one year warranties and about 1 week before it expired, one of the GPS's stopped working. I contacted the company and they were great, they sent me a free mailing label via email. I was given the option of repayment by check, paypal or amazon gift card. I went with the amazon gift card because I had planned to purchase another one. From start to finish it only took 9 days to recieve the email with my gift number for amazon for my item. I am 52 years old and I have NEVER had a warranty company work so quickly or so kindly in the replacement/refund of an item. It is worth every dime you spend on it, even if you never have to use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Customer Service, February 9, 2011
not even a day after buying this product i was contacted by customer service to ask me if i had any questions. I advised them that i just recently bought a tablet portable dvd player for my car and it was for my son and i wanted to know what all it covered. The representative informed me it covered just about anything except for theft and if i opened the equipment and tried repairing it myself, he even made a comment if my son decided to carry it around and accidently dropped it in the toilet it would be covered. I received email information about my coverage as well as paperwork in the mail about my plan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great warranty!, January 4, 2011
I got this warranty for my new Kindle. I was concerned about dropping and breaking it. What actually happened 6 month after I got the kindle was that my dog decided to use the kindle as a chew toy. She destroyed it. I emailed my claim to squaretrade and 2-hr later they approved my claim and will send me the full amount I paid for the kindle (after I send back the broken kindle via UPS prepaid by squaretrade). Squaretrade lives up to their warranty!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, December 22, 2010
I bought this warranty for my Nintendo DS XL and I have not been sorry. Although I haven't had to use the warranty I have been pleasantly surprised by the way this company has gone out of their way to make sure I understand the procedure (to the extent of calling me and being very kind and gracious on the phone). They are kind and courteous and setting up the account on their website is fantastically easy. They have an amazing little program that lets you send in the receipt for your purchase (of the item being you are buying the warranty for) which they will keep on file in case you accidentally lose it when time comes for you to process a claim. I LOVE that!

Another great thing about this company is that they are an American company! Being able to speak to Americans on the phone instead of citizens from a different country that I cannot understand is VERY nice! They even sent me a paper contract even though they say they won't on this page.

I was so impressed that I immediately bought another warranty for another item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and Fair, February 23, 2014
I bought the $50-75 ADH coverage for my phone for $12.99. I was concerned when my phone started falling in half because I was still in the first year of ownership; I worried that it might not covered under this warranty.

I shouldn't have worried! I called in to file a claim at 7:30 PST on a Sunday, was on hold for less than a minute. A representative named "Josh" filled my claim for me and told me I would be reimbursed the original purchase price of my phone. I elected to receive it by Amazon gift card, and he told me that the gift card would include the purchase price of my phone PLUS 3.5% on top of that. I couldn't understand his explanation for the bonus, but hey - more money! I immediately received an email with a shipping label for my device. I am to receive my payout within 3-5 business days after they receive my item; the whole call took less than 15 minutes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick turnaround, January 7, 2014
Bought my twins a couple of Google tablets and they absolutely love them. My daughter dropped hers and somehow found a way to drop it to where the case didn't protect it. That day I filed a claim with Square Trade and received an email that same day with a shipping printout. By the second day I received an email stating my claim has been processed and the money would be delivered. I have never seen a warranty program work so quickly and without hassle. Thank you!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Never Had better Service, August 29, 2013
This won't take many words. From the first call to square Trade to the satisfactory completion of the claim took 2 days. What more do you need to say.

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade was excellent, March 16, 2013
They still are excellent protection plans. I recently had to file a claim and I was surprised at how fast and painless the procedure was with Square Trade. They instantly decided my product was not worth trying to fix and arranged shipping right then. Gave me the money back and I went back on line to purchase it again. I bought another protection plan with Square Trade to use with the new item.

I have about 6 protection plans with them and this was the first one I had to use. I will always invest in Square Trade protection plans because they are peace of mind. Too many manufacturers out there don't honor their own guarantees. Thank you Square Trade!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is essential if you are buying expensive electronics for teens, September 29, 2012
I hardly ever buy a warranty. However, I have teens now... I bought my teenager an iPod and wondered how long it would take to break a screen or accidentally go for a swim or just get generally teen junked. I bought this warranty product thinking it was probably a hoax, but held out hope if the 'forecast' proved true. Well, in keeping with all my expectations, 'it got dropped' just a few weeks after the new wore off and devastated the screen. So, I put this warranty purchase to the test and they performed flawlessly. I filled out a short claim form, very easily (not like one reviewer seemed to indicate) on the website and slipped it in the mail. In a week or so it came back as good as new. AND all the music was still on the iPod, we didn't even need to sync it again. Wow! Not a hoax! Good company. I'm quite certain I'll do more teen business with them in the future. Thanks Squaretrade!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy, competent, friendly, June 15, 2012
Two years ago I bought a Kindle II on eBay, and placed a three year SquareTrade Warranty on it. Recently the top right hand corner of the screen developed a retangular area that will no longer display anything but a smear.

I called up SquareTrade about my warranty. Online I filled out a short form, and then emailed them my proof of purchase. Luckily I file away emails on everything I buy online, so I had the email from eBay confirming the auction win and the price I paid for the Kindle II.

They were supposed to assign a Claims Rep within two days. My claim somehow got stuck in computer status limbo, so I called them today and spoke with a friendly and very helpful rep. He apologized over and over again for the delay, and arranged for an Amazon Gift Card to be emailed to me upon receipt of the unit ... as it is unlikely that it is in any way cost effective for them to do a repair on a Kindle II screen. They emailed me a pre-paid UPS label, and later this afternoon the unit will be on its way to SquareTrade. The middle of next week I'll have my gift card.

I couldn't possibly be more satisfied with their warranty process.

Highly recommended.