Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on May 16, 2013
The one star off is just because I feel a little tricked because the device itself came with a five year warranty and I don't believe I need this but I guess that was my own fault for not researching it, Also it is a very general warranty and they didn't even have the guitar that I own on their site or guitar, I just get a warranty for "musical instrument". Let's just hope I never have to actually Cash in
on January 3, 2014
I bought this when I bought a amp for my oldest boy this past x-mas. It sounded like the best plan out there, just save your original receipt from amazon if you plan on using this plan. Didn't take long to sign up, I didn't sign up online. I called to do it & they were very professional & they took their time with me.
on May 19, 2016
Protection plans are a necessary add on when buying products of value, like TVs, computers, musical instruments and sound equipment, etc. Don't scrimp because it will come back to hurt you in the long run. We have had to replace both a TV and a computer to-date, no fault to the product, just not good quality and didn't survive a fall. Thank goodness for the protection plans, we were able to get brand new products in replacement at no additional cost. Paid for itself and then some, now I won't buying anything big without one. Get a warranty and know your valuables are protected.
on September 18, 2014
Squaretrade wont replace my item as the cost has increased, and said they would issue a refund but its been quite some time and a few phone calls and all I hear is they are working on getting the refund issued!
on March 18, 2014
I don't think I have ever had the same ease with registering anything that I did with this. My sons keyboard is covered and all the information was made available because the purchase was via Amazon.
on February 3, 2016
This appears to be a great policy for a great price. Unfortunately, I expected the warrantee to arrive in an envelope but, it arrives VIA email. So be sure to check you email for any correspondence from Square Trade.
on January 9, 2014
Had a slight problem registering on the website but I called the toll free number and got a very pleasant young lady who helped me get it registered. Great customer service.
on June 3, 2014
I only gave it four stars because I haven't needed to use it. I've always believed that the best warranty is the one you never have to use. Even so, it's nice to have this provided the cost of the plan is reasonable based on the value, size, and weight of the item you purchased. I have warranties from Square trade on several items, and the large dual-tray inkjet printer I have would cost a fortune to send it off for repair. The 'square trade' plan pays for shipping so it's a no-brainer based on that alone!

Only you can decide whether it's worth it but these days I tend to err on the side of caution. No regrets and based on other reviewers that have actually used the plan, it seems pretty good. Recommended
on July 10, 2013
I bought this warranty, when I bought a karaoke machine. The machine came with 2 very good mics, but no cords for them. I called & they sent me the cords.
on May 20, 2015
Had to request their help once and their customer service is great and very helpful. Will buy this protection plan for any electronic device.