Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SquareTrade 2-Year Portable Electronics Protection Plan ($100-125)
Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 31, 2015
Thank goodness for this plan. I purchased a portable dvd player, and it stopped functioning properly after 11 months. I forgot I had purchased this protection plan, but I came across the information about 3 months after my item stopped working. I filed a claim, and it was approved. I then kept forgetting to send the iten back because it was sitting in a box in a corner, and when I finally came across it, I contacted Square Trade Customer Service with my claim number and explained that I had forgotten to send the item back, and requested that they issue me another return label. Customer Service was absolutely wonderful. They worked with me to resolve my issue quickly, and I was refunded for my non-working item. If this plan is available for your purchases, it is certainly worth the money!!!
on January 31, 2016
The radio is great but the CD with the software is not any good can't find out on the internet anyways don't know what to do. Don't have a number or know anyone to call to see if I could get the software replaced but I guess that's the way it goes so I want Order another one of those anymore.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 25, 2014
I have not actually used Square Trade's protection plan so I cannot comment on that. I ended up returning the item it was purchased for. However, Square Trade quickly and easily refunded my money. I just called them on the phone and there was no hassle. I had expected there to be some hassle so I was impressed with their service.
on June 29, 2016
Beware!!! The fine print states that this plan is only good for the cost of the item, OR THE COST OF THE PLAN, whichever is lower, so you will get exactly what you pay for.............
on August 4, 2014
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GREAT, I KNOW IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG WITH THE RADIO IT WILL BE FIXED WITH NO QUESTIONS ASKED, GREAT PLAN FOR THE MONEY.

M/B/ RIO VISTA CA
on February 22, 2016
i like it it gives me protection for two years cant beat it for the price and protection
on April 18, 2016
i've used them before and they are great protection
on May 24, 2016
Item was as described and delivered on time...
on October 18, 2014
Item adequate and satisfactory. Thank you.km.
on June 20, 2016
everything I thought it would be