A SquareTrade Care Plan protects your electronics and appliances from mechanical and electrical failures during normal use.
- Two to four years of coverage, starting at the date of item purchase – please refer to the warranty title for the coverage length.
- 100% parts and labor – with no deductibles.
- Item repaired or item price paid out if SquareTrade can't fix it.
SquareTrade – The Best Warranty Around:
Easy Claims Filing with a Five-day Service Guarantee:
SquareTrade’s claim process is painless. Start a claim online or over the phone. Express shipping is free to and from SquareTrade’s depot, and you’ll be sent a special shipping box for fragile electronics. You’ll receive email updates at every step in the process so you’ll never be left in the dark:
Five-Day Service Guarantee: SquareTrade will reimburse the full item price or fix your item and ship it back within five business days of receiving it at the depot, or your care plan is free. For large items with in-home service, a local technician will contact you to schedule service within five business days of claim approval (Since in-home service is dependent on the customer’s schedule, repair times are not guaranteed within five days).
SquareTrade has designed the warranty with your needs in mind. They make it easy for you to:
- Manage it online. You can view, print, cancel, transfer, and even file a claim online and keep tabs on its progress.
- Cut the paperwork. You can fax or email SquareTrade your item receipt at any time, and they will store it as proof of purchase.
- Cancel anytime. In the first 30 days, you may cancel for a full refund. After that, you are reimbursed the unused part of your care plan – e.g., if you cancel your 3-year care plan, after 18 months with no claims, you’ll get 50% of your money back.
- Transfer at no cost. When your device changes ownership, so can your care plan. Transfers can be done online or via phone.
- No refurbished replacements. The last thing you want when your item breaks down is a cheap refurbished item that is two generations old. If your item breaks and can’t be fixed, you will be reimbursed your full item replacement cost.
As Seen On:
Other Things You Should Know:
- Upon purchase, you will get an email. This is your official confirmation of a purchase. The email will also have a link to the "My Warranties" section on the SquareTrade website where you can view and manage your care plans. You will not get a paper contract unless you request one.
- Please read the terms and conditions in the .pdf file at the top of the page. There is an easy to understand 2 page summary with all the highlights you need to know.
- Coverage lasts two to four years from item purchase date. The coverage length is described in the care plan title. Your plan begins on the date you purchased your item and is inclusive of the manufacturer warranty period. If your item arrives late, call SquareTrade and your plan can be extended to the shipping date. If you have an issue and are covered by the manufacturer at that time, you’ll be directed to the manufacturer first.
- It only covers new, in box items. If the item is used or refurbished, please call SquareTrade first at 1.877.WARRANTY.
- Your item must have been bought on Amazon. If you bought your item elsewhere, please call SquareTrade at 1.877.WARRANTY.
- It’s only available in the U.S. SquareTrade is currently only available to residents of the 50 US states.
- 1.877.WARRANTY. That’s the SquareTrade phone number. Call us 24/7 — an agent is always happy to assist you.