Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on October 21, 2011
My 50" Samsung died 8 mos past the factory warranty. Square Trade walked me through the process, arranged on-site repair/eval. I had a FULL REFUND for the TV before I even got word that it wasn't economically viable to repair. Start to finish 5 days. Funds via PAyPAl. Thanks, I'll be back for my NEW TV.
on February 22, 2012
I just wanted to give Square trade RAVE REVIEWS!
Long Story Short... I bought a flat screen TV on EBay about 2 years ago,
It was about $300 and as most I was skeptical about paying for a extended warranty as most like me think it is a waste.
But being I bought it online I did ( Thankfully ) take the Square Trade Warranty for a very reasonable price of $25
Hoping I would never use it of course, Until this month, My LCD screen started to flicker and and then HALVE the screen went BLANK!

Well I called on Square Trade thinking I would have to go through all kind of repair hoops!! But In 1 friendly phone call they said don't worry, we will send you a pre-paid shipping label and refund your purchase fully!! ( I was like what? that simple )
Anyhow, I did not have a box by know for my 36" TV and they accommodated me by saying, We apologize, Never mind sending it back. We will just refund the purchase for you.. WOW! Cool!! Tell me who does that anymore!! I was Shocked and needless to say VERY PLEASED!!! KEWL!! The Square Trade Warranty was worth every penny, and no "Hassles" at all!!

Way to GO Square Trade.

I Definitely recommend it for those pricey purchases!!!
on October 9, 2012
I purchased a top of the line Samsung 55 inch LED LCD last year and fell in love with it until two weeks ago when half the screen turned dark......after contacting Squaretrade and emailing them a description as well as some photos, they responded shortly with an offer to not repair it due to cost and sent me a check for my purchase price.

Thank you for making the best out of a bad situation, I will ALWAYS buy a SQUARETRADE warranty on an expensive TV, I would have been devastated without the ST warranty.
on October 30, 2012
Squaretrade is the best. I have had and as well as friends of mine used BestBuy warranty in the past and thier is none to compare.Bestbuy is high priced and they give you hell in the process of getting your item taken care of . Squaretrade works with you and every thing goes smooth . Squaretrade prices are alot less than Bestbuy and other department stores as well.I have pushed Squaretrade to alot of people .Good Work Boys.
on August 1, 2012
Bought a very pricey TV expecting it to last me at least 5 years or so. The thing went out 14 months after I bought it, two months out of the manufacturers warranty. Luckily I purchased the warranty online when I purchased the TV or I would of been sitting with a $1800 paperweight. They sent a technician over as soon as replacement parts were in, still couldn't fix it, so they reimbursed me fully for what I paid for it. Thank you so much SquareTrade!!! I can't stop telling everyone I know to use SquareTrade.
on October 12, 2013
I bought this 4 years warranty just to make sure that it will save me some day.

I contacted them twice.

Once within first 6 months for the TV remote issue. They asked me to contact Samsung.
I contacted them on 3rd year of warranty because my TV got a dead pixel. They did nothing. They send a guy and he said this is minor and we will not cover it. So, basically they will wait for my TV to fail more in time the warranty period will be over. And they will walk away!!

I will never recommend Square Trade to anyone. Be careful with them.
on November 23, 2012
Square Trade is terrific about honoring their committment with warranties. I called re: a problem with my TV. Their IT people analyzed the issue, then made good with the total replacement of my original funds. Thank You Suqare Trade. Larry B.
on February 8, 2012
I've been purchasing electronic warranties for years and when I discovered SquareTrade I have never used anyone else since. Every electronics purchase I make I use SquareTrade for my warranty service.

I've had to file a claim three times and all have been very positive experiences. When it wasn't feasible to repair the item they have simply cashed out my warranty coverage, allowing me to purchase a replacement item myself. Absolutely no hassles.

Recently, I had a TV where the HDMI sound was going out. They arranged for their repair service to send a box so I could send it in for repairs. The repair service actually sent the wrong size box. Rather than have me wait for a new box and for what might have been a lengthy repair anyway - they went ahead and cashed out my policy so I could go and buy a new TV right there on the spot.

You have your choice of Amazon gift card with a %% bonus, check, or even PayPal. I love SquareTrade and every TV, Blu Ray, etc I own will be under warranty with them. Period.
on September 26, 2011
Normally purchasing an extended warranty is a waste of money. On a big ticket item such as a flat panel TV, I know from experience that just one service call can cost hundreds of dollars. The cost of the Square Trade warranty for three years was more than reasonable so I purchased it. When my set was just over 2 years old (and out of both the manufacturer's and my credit card's warranty) I developed a problem. One call to Square Trade and I had a repair service come to my home, pick up my set and take it for repairs. Five days later, Square Trade called me and told me that my set was not cost effective to repair so they would normally replace it. However since my exact set was no longer being made, they offered to refund my full purchase price or give me an Amazon credit with 5% more. I took the credit and bought a new set, AND a new Square Trade warranty! The warranty was the best money I have spent and the company was immediately responsive and the service was fast and courteous. I highly recommend them.
on March 27, 2012
Getting the SquareTrade warranty was the best thing that I ever did! I bought a Sony Bravia XBR LCD TV, within a year of owning the TV, I started to have issues with the LCD screen where it started to flicker and eventually turn dark. The funny thing was that I barely used the TV as I was almost never home and always working. In the diagnostic mode of the TV,it shows that it has only been on for 156hrs (which is only about 6.5 days if it was on 24/7!!!), that's ridiculous that the TV failed so quickly! I called Sony and I was basically told I was out of luck since the 1yr warranty was no longer there. I remembered that when I purchased the TV I had bought the SquareTrade insurance and proceeded to file a claim online. About 2 days later I was contacted by the techs and needless to say, the TV was not repairable. I then was quickly sent the original purchase amount to my PayPal account and now I'm in the process of finding a replacement TV. Everything was so smooth and the problems quickly resolved! As soon as possible I am most definitely going to get the SquareTrade insurance on the new TV I get!