Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 2-Year SquareTrade Warranty plus Accident Protection for Kindle, US customers only
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 5, 2012
I was very pleased with the quick response I received about my warranty claim. I placed my claim and had my refund the next day. Well worth the money. I will be purchasing another warranty from this company when my new Nook arrives.
on October 16, 2012
I was a little skeptical on how this warranty would work, but within a few days of shipping my device to them, I got a notice via email that they already sent me a check for the full purchase amount! I'm very pleased!
on April 13, 2012
I am impressed my warranty is sent to me by email. I have access to the documents, at the click of the button. No more losing papers.
on December 2, 2013
I purchased this warranty for a Christmas gift that I received. As the two year date crept up, my Kindle got damaged, but I was comforted knowing that I had a two year protection plan. The problem was that it was apparently not purchased within the period from when the GIVER purchased the Kindle, not when I received and registered the device. So, they allowed me to purchase the warranty, sent me a contract, kept my money for 22 months, and then had no intention of honoring the contract. If I hadn't had an issue with my Kindle, they would have kept my money and never acknowledged that they didn't sell me a policy. After three hours of struggling through their bureaucratic hierarchy, they dumped the blame on Amazon and completely abandoned responsibility. Buyer beware, these guys have no conscience and are just waiting to push the wrong person around and end up in litigation. What a complete sham!
on March 18, 2012
Everything is covered and ever better there are no question asked. Not a bad price for a 2 year plan and you can make up to 3 claims.
on July 6, 2012
Sqauare Trade was very quick in issuing me a refund on a broken kindle. They sent me a cheque right away after veriying that item was broken. Execellent customer service and PROMPT refund. I would recommend them to anyone.
on August 18, 2013
This was very helpful when someone broke the Kindle. They responded quickly and worked with us till the problems were resolved.
on August 29, 2012
My kindle fire screen was cracked and squaretrade offered me check or amazon gift card with an additional 5% to purchase a new one. I took the gift card and i am typing this on my new kindle a week later.
on January 5, 2012
I was impressed at the low cost of this coverage. I also felt it very easy to sign up for. Since this was a gift for my sister for Christmas, I am also pleased that I can transfer it to her name. Thank you for a great product.
on May 17, 2012
Recently needed to cash in on a warranty I had purchased through square trade; was an excellent experience answered a few questions and a few days later I had money in hand. Great company to deal with!!!