Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

on October 19, 2011
With that out of the way, these are made by Winco plastics, which is a pretty decent foodservice supplier. They are sold in six packs and the sellers here on amazon have them listed for twice the price, some are even listing single bottles above the price you can obtain a 6 pack for. Google Winco PSB-24C.
on March 14, 2008
Yep. They're squeeze bottles. They work.

It would be nice if they had caps to prevent spills. They don't, but they're just fine as applicators.
on April 21, 2013
I use this for shampoo! My hair is long and curly, so I put the shampoo in this bottle, and it gets right to the roots where my hair needs it most! I got the idea from the hair color bottle. The neck stays screwed on tight, no leaks! This size is big enough for the shampoo bottle. If I need to replace it, I'll get a larger one. T
on February 22, 2014
This bottles are very useful for me. I have filled it with oil, soy sauce, vinegar for cooking and butter for popcorn. I've also used this in the bathroom for washing my personal business. I keep extras all the time.
on July 14, 2012
I bought these to use at a Dairy Queen. I'd say that within a week or two half of the 8 bottles I bought were already broken. The bottles break very easily where the polyethylene is melded together just from the force of someone squeezing the bottles, at the top edge, and bottom edges. It's pretty frustrating!
on December 10, 2012
This works great to water your small houseplants without drenching them. The plastic is soft enough to squeeze well and the caps tight enough not to leak when you do. I like the larger size for this purpose too.
on October 3, 2008
great for putting cooking wine, sauce, olive oil, etc... for cookings; good price to buy but had to pay more just for shipping.
on August 29, 2011
These come in handy for so many things its incredible. I use these for different cooking oils, snocone flavoring, pancake syrup, condiments etc. I've purchased others that leak when pouring but this one seals completely.
on December 2, 2009
Packaged well and delivered quickly. The walls do not feel as thick or durable as I might like but for the price they can't be beat. Best way to organize several kinds of cooking oil and make using them easier.
on September 14, 2012
We invited 75-80 friends over for a pig roast and needed something to put several varieties of barbeque sauces in that we had made for the event. These bottles worked great, seem to be soft enough to squeeze, yet retain their shape.

See 1 answered question