Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Size: 10oz (2 Pack)|Change
Price:$9.38+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on May 11, 2014
I really like this product, but it came almost half full... I'm hoping it's the right weight! Unlike potato chips, this product can't really settle, so there's not really an excuse for filling half the container with air.
on July 15, 2015
Just received this product yesterday and I am already in love. After the first use you can already feel how soft your skin is and you can visually see the difference. If you are scared of buying it because of the reviews about being "too rough" don't listen to them! This scrub is not rough unless you over massage it into your skin. Simply taking a small amount and applying it to your face softly massaging does all the exfoliating you will need. No need to scrub it into your skin because then, it will become too rough. It has a pretty creamy, thick texture and goes on smoothly. The scrub has a very clean scent. I wouldn't say apricot-y but it is a pleasant somewhat sweet smell. These two jars arrive extremely full, all the way to the top! I have been using what's on the lid and that alone could last you a week even using it multiple times a day. The actual jar, honestly it would last you a solid year-year and a half depending on how often and how much you use. Extremely fast shipping, shipped in two days. It was a little odd to me how it didn't come with some kind of seal on the top of the jar but none the less it was filled to the top so I'm not complaining. St. Ives Apricot Scrub has already made my skin look AND feel amazing and I cannot wait to continue using this product for years to come.
review image review image
on July 14, 2014
Best scrub on the market on the market but it's on the aggressive side so if you have delicate skin or a lot of acne blemishes, you shouldn't use this because it'll irritate your skin and may cause scaring.
on April 30, 2016
This is one of my favorite products for exfoliation. I use it on my face and to get rid of the rough skin on my upper arms. I've purchased SO MANY expensive exfoliation products, and they always come with a fine texture that you barely feel. I love St.Ives because you feel the gritty texture and you get such a wonderful scrub. Your skin feels clean, refreshed, and exfoliated afterwards---more so that with other products....and all for 1/5th the price of most exfoliation products. St.Ives has been around since I was a kid, I think it's safe to say that their quality and value have stood the test of time. Another lesser known use for this product is to prepare the skin before shaving. Use it on your legs prior to shaving off leg hair, I swear it helps the razor get that much closer to your leg and stave off the next shave by an extra day or two. You can't beat the price of St.Ives, super inexpensive compared to fancy products that won't work half as well. Go with St.Ives!
on December 26, 2012
Here's the tea on this product: I've been using it since junior high school when my face was infested with acne, oil, and massive blackheads. I'm now 27 years old, and after years of exfoilating with it, I can truly say it aids in removing blackheads and whiteheads. This product acts as my cleanser, and it actually keeps my skin looking very youthful. I even use it on my body as well, specifically on my arms, neck, and feet. It keeps my skin baby soft, and gives me an even skin tone.
on December 7, 2015
I have been using St. Ives Apricot Scrub for about 9 years now and finally decided to purchase it through Amazon since a two pack is cheaper.

When I was a preteen, I battled pretty bad acne, like a lot of people. After trying several other face washes, I went with St. Ives. This is the only face wash that always leaves my face actually feeling clean and refreshed. My acne has cleared up since using this.

I wouldn't suggest this if you have sensitive skin, unless you are extremely gentle with the face wash and don't scrub too hard.

Since it was back ordered, I had to wait a few days for it to ship, however it took twice as long for it to arrive than usual. Despite that, this is the exact same product you would find in a store.
on March 1, 2016
I use this in the shower nearly every day. Being a 30 something with pimples sucks. How can I have pimple and wrinkles? Not fair. While eating dairy or forgetting to remove my makeup before bed still can result in an eruption, this formula has been preventing my skin from flaring up. The scrubbies smooth my aging skin. It takes minutes to rub it into the skin and wash it off. This is a product that has been out since forever but there is a reason for that - it is effective, reasonably priced, and easy to use.
on July 13, 2016
I have been using this scrub for over a year now and love how well it works! I was so excited when I saw that it could be bought in a little tub. Normally I would buy them at the store in a tub and when we would get to the end of the bottle it would be difficult to get the rest of the scrub out since there is only a small opening even with the cap off. I did at one point even try to cut off the end of the tube to get the rest out, but after a couple days it would dry out. Anyways, I am excited that this comes in a tub and that I can actually use all of the product that I paid for! This is also cheaper per ounce than the tubes at the store. Very happy with this purchase and I know it will last me a long time until I need to reorder.

I get light acne and I use this product daily or every other day. For the days that my acne is not flaring up I tend to try to exfoliate my skin a little bit more and press harder when scrubbing, but when I have sensitive spots from my acne I know to go over lightly and that the scrub will clean my face well even then. I use mostly at night when I am removing makeup and it does a wonderful job. The scrub has a nice apricot smell (though it isn't too strong) and leaves my face feeling fresh.
on January 14, 2014
I have suffered from acne and have used many different products including a large number of scrubs. The St. Ives Apricot Scrub has worked the best out of all the products I have tried for my skin. I started using this product about a year ago and I love it! I use it everyday. This scrub is great for exfoliating and makes my skin very soft. This product has a great texture and smell and has helped clear my skin. This is a great product and I would recommend it to any friend!
on July 21, 2016
Cannot live without! I love this product. I can use it everyday in the evening before going to bed and use the St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Facial cream. I do have large pores (always have) but with make-up, stress and facial wash doesn't always clean the skin and pores. I always recommend this product.