Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on April 15, 2011
Wanted to get a non animal tested moisturiser, tried a few including St Ives product. Liked this product the best - not too sticky but moisturises thoroughly. Has SPF protection, which I do consider essential. Some products with SPF can feel unpleasant on the skin, this product is fine. Other reviewers have mentioned out of sell-by date product being sent - this may be the case, I can't see any date on the last bottle I ordered. Not sure how much of a problem that is for face moisturiser, at least if only a bit out of date.
on February 16, 2011
I have very dry, fair, acne-prone skin. It's a perfect storm, and not many moisturizers are a good fit. This one is the best formula that I've tried so far - it's light, non-greasy, and has a pleasant scent (I can't stand daily moisturizers that smell like sunscreen). Also doesn't break me out. I feel like my skin is happy when I use this. For some reason I haven't been able to find it in my local stores, so I was thrilled that I found a bottle on Amazon. Thanks!
on January 12, 2012
I absolutely love this moisturizer. I will definitely be purchasing it again. It smells so good and really leaves my skin silky soft, without being greasy! It is also SPF 15, which is a plus. I just love the St. Ives brand in general.
on August 29, 2010
After my dermatologist scared the crap out of me by telling me I needed SPF even in the winter (in Seattle?), I went onto the cosmetics database to look for the safest, healthiest one out there that would still be light on my skin. I generally try not to put things on my skin that I wouldn't eat; I'm pretty paranoid about my skin absorbing nasty things like parabens. This moisturizer scored very well on the database, though I can't remember the number. It's not too thick and after a few minutes I forget it's on. I have worn it on a very sunny day and got not so much as a freckle so the SPF definitely works.
on December 5, 2012
I'm big on skin care & have used St. Ives for years, I stumbled across this moisturizer and love it. It does the job without making my face oily (I have extremely oily skin).
on August 29, 2013
I get many compliments on my skin when I wear St Ives MINERAL face cream. Having the SPF protection in the St. Ives Mineral face cream is a plus. I see an improvement in my skin also. I am 55 and the wrinkles are not as defined.
I do have a hard time finding this specific St Ives product in stores. So I am pleased I can order the St Ives Mineral cream on Amazon
on May 4, 2013
I use many st Ives products because they aren't harsh and make your skin feel really nice, having said that I love this moisturizer. It doesn't break my skin out and I use it twice a day every day.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Love this moisturizer works great and is spf 15 too. Put on every morning waiting fot my coffee. Looks like less wrinkles since using this the sun not damaging my skin now.
on October 23, 2013
Really nice moisturizer with spf. Not too heavy. I would purchase again. Not too pricey very affordable . If h looking for a good buy try it
on January 7, 2013
I've been using Zirh on my face for quite some time and have been looking for a reasonably priced alternative since Zirh no longer makes the moisturizer with sunscreen. So far I like the St Ives. The smell is great, but not something that will 'stay' like a cologne. It doesnt make my face feel greasy after a while like many moisturizers can either. I've tried many other moisturizers at a much higher price and like this one much more. I would definitely purchase again.