Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: St. Ives Olive Cleanser -- 6.75 oz.
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on April 3, 2011
I discovered this product 3 months ago at Rite Aid, and felt in love with it since then. I have sensitive combination skin, and tend to be alergic to products with too much chemical. This product does what it says. My skin felt really clean, but not dry with this cleanser, and it did not break me out. I'm really happy to find this product online because I could not find at the store anymore. I hope they will continue to sell in online because I will continue purchase.
on August 17, 2010
I love this cleanser, but of course as soon as I like something, you can't find it in the stores anymore. It leaves a clean feeling without drying out your skin too much.
on February 13, 2013
I bought this on line once before from a company - but for some reason they stopped carrying it. I went on line once more and found it. I like it - it cleans really well without drying your skin out.
on December 21, 2010
I love St Ives olive cleanser. It is non-drying, and smells amazing! It has some great natural ingredients in it, and I love that there are no parabens! And how can you beat the price!?!!? St Ives performs just as well as brands that are 5x the price. I definitely recommend it!
on April 14, 2011
I have oily skin, so I purchased this with the intention of using this product to clean my make up brushes. I figured because this product has olive oil in it, it would do a good job of not drying out and would condition the brush hairs as I cleanse them. It works like a charm. I think the olive oil also helps dissolve the make up even faster. It also rinses very clean. I'm highly satisfied with this product. So for those of you who have this product already and aren't happy with it, maybe you should try using it on your make up brushes.
on September 17, 2012
I love this product!! I have dry skin and this is the best product I've ever used on my face. I am so grateful that Amazon carries this because I can't find it in any stores. St. Ives products are the best! I love that they are natural and gentle.
on October 1, 2012
Finally, my face feels clean. I tend to have dry skin and other products seem to leave a film on my face so that it never feels clean. This product is gentle, free of harsh fragrances, and leaves my skin feeling great! A definite winner. I will be a repeat customer for sure.
on November 21, 2012
I bought this thinking it would replace the very expensive DHC deep cleansing oil. No such luck. It dries my face out. But.....it is GREAT for cleaning my makeup brushes, especially the foundation brush. It will save on the DHC oil in that way at least!
on August 27, 2012
I use this cleanser from time to time to give my skin a break from the exfoliants I usually use. It leaves my skin feeling clean, soft, and not at all dry. I have oily skin, and this does not exacerbate the problem. Works fabulously for cleaning makeup brushes as well.
on August 29, 2011
this cleanser is the best ever for dry skin. it smells good too. i absolutely love it. hope they don't stop making it.