5.0 out of 5 stars Just Try It
Published on September 23, 2009 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Sort of worked.
St. Joseph statue was in the ground for many months. I finally got frustrated and dug him up and broke his head off. We got two offers on our house a week later.
Published 14 months ago by Machinist

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Try It, September 23, 2009
This review is from: St. Joseph Home Seller Statue Kit (Toy)
After my father became terminally ill, we decided to sell their home to help with expenses and have them move in with me. We put the home on the market in late February 2009 and had very little interest (one low ball, insulting offer in April). Following my fathers death, I returned to his home (still on the market) after purchasing this statue. We had no other showing since the first and only offer. I buried this statue the day after my fathers funeral in June -- 13 days later we were under contract with an offer that was great. The price was lower than we initially expected, but there were no contingencies attached (not even a finance or inspection contingency). We closed 4 weeks later.

I am not religious and I don't beleive in this type of hocus pocus--my dad did. Many friends told me about this and after 5 months on the market with no real activity I was desparate. Next time I try to sell a house I will use St. Joseph from day one.

I did return to my parents house after closing to dig up St. Joe and give him an honored spot in my house -- as tradition dictates. If you are selling a house -- you must use this.

5.0 out of 5 stars it worked, October 13, 2008
Kindle Customer (Jacksonville, NC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: St. Joseph Home Seller Statue Kit (Toy)
I put this in the ground next to my for sale sign and the house sold in 20 days. The only down side it when I went to go and dig it up(I even marked the spot with a brick) it was gone. dug up the ground around it and have no idea were it went to. This is not the first time (from what others have told me) this has happened.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trying to sell my house, August 30, 2013
This review is from: St. Joseph Home Seller Statue Kit (Toy)
I was struggling with selling my house and a girlfriend of mine told me about Saint Joseph helping sell your house. I figured it was worth a shot.... Within 2 weeks we hot an offer on the house!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 7, 2013
This review is from: St. Joseph Home Seller Statue Kit (Toy)
Even though the house did not sell, this statue and faith helped me realize that was the way it was meant to be. The statue is very nicely made, he has been moved to sit in my Ivey plant and my plant is Ivey on steroids. He is a constant reminder of how God works in our lives for me. This statue was a great buy and I am very pleased with him.

5.0 out of 5 stars HOUSE SOLD!, August 1, 2013
This review is from: St. Joseph Home Seller Statue Kit (Toy)
Within 10 days of being put on the MLS. This is the second time he helped me, last time in New York when the real estate market was dying, he also helped my son and daughter-in-law - the first person to view their house bought it after St Joseph was buried and an old boyfriend who had his house for sale for years and just kept lowering the price sold within 3 weeks after burying him.

5.0 out of 5 stars St Joseph, September 20, 2011
This review is from: St. Joseph Home Seller Statue Kit (Toy)
I said if this worked I would post a positive review.Our house has been on the market for 6 months with very little action. I purchased St. Joseph, buried him as directed and 2 days later had a showing. One week later we had an offer we accepted and less than one month later we closed. We said the prayer everyday. Give it try, what have you got to loose?

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you St. Joseph!!!!, May 20, 2011
This review is from: St. Joseph Home Seller Statue Kit (Toy)
The house was on the market since the end of September, while we were in the process of building a new house in another city. Although there were people who viewed the house and even liked it, there were never any offers even after the new house was complete the middle of March. We were starting to lose hope not only that we're ever going to sell the house, but that we're going to lose our new house. That is when a friend told me that he was risking my thinking he was crazy, but that I should know about St. Joseph because it worked for him when he was not having any luck selling his house in Florida. I was definitely open to the idea and went to Amazon.com to purchase the statue of St. Joseph. We dug a small hole and placed him upside-down facing west (toward our new house) in the backyard at night near the fountain. Before we covered the hole up, we read the prayer that was included with the kit and covered him up. Three days later, the first couple since the burial came to view the house. An offer was made that day and now the house is officially sold. The house will close the end of this month and we are going to be able to move to our new house. It was worth it and I definitely recommend it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Sort of worked., November 14, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not work for us, August 2, 2013
This review is from: St. Joseph Home Seller Statue Kit (Toy)
I was told by my husband's Aunt that they purchased one and it worked for them. Our house is still sitting on the market 3 months later with lots of showings but no offers :(. Hope others have better luck

3.0 out of 5 stars Still on the market..., June 16, 2013
This review is from: St. Joseph Home Seller Statue Kit (Toy)
We are getting showings, but our house is still on the market. Yes, yes, I know this is laughable but we haven't sold yet although we are getting some showings.

St. Joseph Home Seller Statue Kit