5.0 out of 5 stars And I Call Myself a Cardinal Fan, March 17, 2014
This review is from: St. Louis Cardinals IQ: The Ultimate Test of True Fandom (Paperback)
The book was very hard on my sports ego. I saw my first Cardinal game in 1954 and you would think I could score better than 20% on the total tests. The best thing about this book is that you can learn a huge amount about the Cardinals over the past 100 season or so. If you are not a Cardinal fan or a baseball nut, you won't like this book. If you are either or both, you will relish this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cardinals trivia, November 27, 2012
My brother thinks I'm a Cardinal history genius. I didn't tell him I had this book. It's a good one for me since I have been a Cardinal fan since 1959.

5.0 out of 5 stars My ego is shot, November 16, 2010
I am a lifelong Cardinal fan (since 1953) - Stan the Man and Kenny Boyer were my guys when I was a kid (wife says I still am). Even though I have lived in Jersey my whole life minus my military time I love my St.Louis diamond team. So when I got this book about my Red Birds I figured I would ace all the trivia. Well for some reason I was real good up until/through 1968. After that I was suprised how many I missed after '68 (is it a coincidence I got married in '68). Basically the only ones I got right were their championship years of '82, '85 & '87. Larry Underwood had a better repetoire than any of the Cardinal pitchers with his display of questions throughout the years. This book is a MUST for all Cardinal fans and baseball aficionados.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Book for Baseball Trivia Fans, October 24, 2010
TheTravelGuy (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
If you like trivia, which I do, and you are a big baseball fan, which I wasn't until a couple months ago when it looked like the Giants were going to make it to the World Series, then you will love Larry Underwood's book. If anyone knows baseball, it is Larry Underwood, and if anyone knows the St. Louis Cardinals, it is Larry Underwood. I actually had the privilege of attending a Cardinals game with the author once many years ago. I am happy to see that his support and dedication to his team has been brought to life in this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars You don't need to be a Cardinals fan to LOVE this book!!, October 8, 2010
Let me get this out of the way- I'm NOT a Cardinals fan, per se - I'm a die-hard Mets' fan, a team that hasn't exactly had the best history with the Cards. However, you have to not only respect but ENVY the amazing roster of superstars who have hung their hat in the wonderful city of St. Louis, from Hornsby to Musial to Pujols and so many in-between. National League baseball = Giants & Cardinals & Cubs, and of the 3, the Cardinals have perhaps the most interesting cast of characters. Reading through this fantastically-researched and challenging book, you're not simply answering questions about Cardinals history; instead, you're taken through an engaging history of one of the most important franchises in the game, realizing along the way the wonderful tapestry of players and moments that have made the team what it is today. Cardinal fans have always been amongst the smartest, most supportive in the game, and Underwood's fun-filled challenges certainly cements that with humor, wit and cheer! You can tell that Underwood's not just a huge Cards fan but an equally huge baseball fan, and that's why this book is certainly a labor of love!! Kudos to Mr. Underwood for this thoroughly entertaining book, although I'll NEVER be a fan of Jack Clark!!!!

ARRAY(0x95f68c48)

St. Louis Cardinals IQ: The Ultimate Test of True Fandom
St. Louis Cardinals IQ: The Ultimate Test of True Fandom by Joel Katte (Paperback - July 7, 2010)
$11.95 $10.76