5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect gift.
I bought this for my mom since she likes to "nurse" her beers. She used it all summer long and even let me borrow one when I came over to visit, haha.
Published 10 months ago by Charlotte A. Rongers

3.0 out of 5 stars Beer Bottle Cooler
Great idea but perhaps it should have been a little shorter to accommodate the couple of sips that need to be taken before you can use it. But, still like it.
Published 9 months ago by Sandra Mytys

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect gift., September 6, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for St. Patrick's Celebration (or any special event), March 8, 2014
Perhaps it was the Luck of the Irish that led me to this wonderful product, or just plain fate--but whatever the reason, I sure am glad to have stumbled across this find. First, let me admit that I really am not that much of a beer drinker. First, I don't care for the taste of beer as much as most of my peers around my age (47), and second, when I do drink beer I like it really cold. For me, drinking beer really cold makes it taste so much better; however, I am a sipper and not a glugger, so I usually end up tossing away 1/3-1/2 of each beer I drink. So I view buying beer for just me as a waste. Things may quickly change given this product.

I received the Beersicle product last Saturday (thanks to fast shipping!) and was eager to give it a try. While I had no beer on hand at the moment, I washed and froze them and tried one in a 20 ounce bottle of room temperature soda (orange Crush) and was delighted that it DID chill my soda. I do not like to use ice with soda because it dilutes the soda, and I like my bubbly beverage, well, bubbly! I hand-washed the Beersicle and tossed it back into the freezer with the other two.

Last night (Friday), I picked up some beer and headed home. The beer had already been refrigerated by the liquor shop, but I take the bus home (always a longer-than-I'd-like production) and the beer was not to my chilling standard (ice cold) when I got home. I thought it was the perfect time to test out one of the Beersicles. I took a couple of sips from the bottle (a suggestion I read in other reviews and highly recommend) and inserted the Beersicle making sure it was in place. And guess what--it worked! No more having to stick my beer in the freezer for 15 minutes at the risk of forgetting it. And because it kept my Budweiser very cold for the first half-hour, I continued to drink it. I actually drank the entire beer! While I admit that the beer wasn't as icy cold as the hour neared its end, it was, indeed, pleasantly cold! In fact, when I popped out the Beersicle it still had a little bit of unmelted ice in it. I also liked that the Beersicle did NOT change the taste of my beer!

The weather here in Denver varies--even in the winter. Yesterday, when I tried the beer, it was snowing outside and my apartment felt drafty, so I had my thermometer set so the apartment was at about 72 degrees. While I cannot vouch that this product's ability to keep your beverage cold while holed up in an un-airconditioned apartment in the middle of July (or even at the beach) would match the ice-cold results I obtained, I can assure you that your beer will be much colder for a longer period of time WITH the use of a Beersicle than without.

This was a great find and perfect for any gathering such as St. Patrick's Day, Memorial Day, and yes, even the 4th of July. I hope you enjoy your Beersicles as much as I have enjoyed mine!

4.0 out of 5 stars BEER MUST BE COLD, December 15, 2013
Marilyn Shockley (Texas and Wisconsin) - See all my reviews
OUR SON CAN NEVER HAVE A COLD ENOUGH BEER. THIS ITEM WILL BE A GIFT HE IS SURE TO APPRECIATE.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Cool" Product!, March 5, 2014
These Beer Cycles fit nicely in my husbands 12oz Coors Light beer bottle and helps it to stay cold. I have also discovered it fits good down inside my 20oz Pepsi bottle although I can't put the cap back on but I don't need it if I am drinking the pop anyway! We all know how difficult it is to put ice down in those bottles. The beer cycle is also very easy to just wipe clean. I am sure they wouldn't fit inside just any bottle but there are a lot of uses besides just beer! You could also toss them inside a wide mouth bottle instead of ice so your beverage isn't watered down after the ice would melt because these are reusable and long enough to reach from the top to bottom of the liquid. Overall it is a great product with many uses especially with summer just around the corner!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beersicle a perfect gift, December 4, 2013
Purchased as a gift with my Ice Block Cooler. The Beersicle was a pleasant surprise! Keeps my drinks cold when I'm on the go!

3.0 out of 5 stars Beer Bottle Cooler, October 3, 2013
Sandra Mytys (Algonquin, Illinois United States) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 13, 2014
Plastic and cheap looking, and did not hold the freeze at all. DO NOT BUY!

1.0 out of 5 stars Awesome idea...Bad Product, June 18, 2014
Had ordered this for my father for the 2014 Father's Day gift. Popped them in the freezer. Got the hot beer out and....

1) Had to dump about 1/2 the bottle out just to get stick in without beer everywhere
2) After about 20 mins, beer was slightly cooler than room temp...would have been better to just put the whole bottle in freezer
3) And the best part (not really)....the little plug to keep the 'water' that came in this product came floating off in to the bottle. And not just on one of the products, but did so another one when i went to try it out thinking it was just 1 bad item..Not cool to drink unknown 'water' that gets into your beer when that happends (product states made in China) or the idea that could have choked on the little plastic cap.

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, January 31, 2014
these are great! just put in freezer to freeze. no more frosty mugs. just the beersicle! great value and a gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!!!, January 26, 2014
So, your buddies called, they are coming over, and there is no cold beer in the fridge!!! You can pop one in the freezer but they show up and still no cold drink. Pop the top, slide in a Beersicle Cooler and you are good to go!! Game on!!

Rate and Discover Movies