Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 5, 2014
I ordered these to wear on st patricks day. I have several different green tshirts that I like to wear for st paddys day, but I live in Iowa and its always so cold in March. I get tired of having to wear a long white sleeved shirt under my tshirts for this special day. I saw these and knew they would be a perfect fix! So, first of all, the color is perfect. There are no sewing inconsistencies. The thumb holes are aligned with no frayed edges. They fit from midhand to my antecubital area. They are not very thick, more like polyester or cotton tshirt material, but they are exactly what I wanted. I would definitely order from this company again.
on February 18, 2011
These are so adorable! They look exactly like the picture and fit amazingly! The thumbies are a perfect plus too. Great for St. Patricks day!
on April 4, 2016
We live in the Midwest and March can be hot or cold. These gloves were loved by my teen because they are not only stylish, but she was able to wear a short-sleeved short. She has enjoyed them so much, she sometimes opts to wear them to her dance classes as they allow her to layer while still wearing dance leotards.
on May 21, 2013
Generally it is cold around St. Patrick's Day where I am in AZ. These are not only stylish, but they are a necessary during a pub crawl in winter weather. I love green and I have been wearing them during chilly spring mornings as well. Love them!
on March 23, 2016
I am laughing at myself. Because I did not see the thumb holes I thought that there were none. Thought they stopped at wrist. I was debating should I send them back. Well, today I opened the cellophane and lo there were the thumb holes. They will be perfect while I play pool at my friend's house!
on March 21, 2012
These arm warmers are really cute. Gave my St. Pat's Day outfit a rock chick feel to it. They were a little tight around the thumbs, the holes could be a bit bigger, and by the end of the night, it started to have green strings hanging from it. I was looking forward to wearing them for future celebrations, but looks like these are one and done. But cute while they lasted.
on March 20, 2016
Cute and comfortable. I would of given it 5 starts however the quality isn't the greatest In the sense there was a lot of loose threading around the bands, some stray threads (if you pulled them I'm sure it would come apart). I wore these for a one night event and they were great though, everyone thought they were awesome and unique.
on March 26, 2014
I loved these arm warmers. I received lots of compliments on them. Went perfectly with my St. Patty's day "costume" and helped keep me warm too!
on March 27, 2015
They were good and warm for st pattys day. BUT it said it was suppose to come with face tattoos and was disappointed when it arrived in the mail it did not have any with it. It was a bummer for my daughter who was expecting them.
on March 26, 2014
I was pleased with this product! It was very comfortable and visually appealing. I would order it again! Thank you!

See 1 answered question