Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Color: Light/Medium|Change

on November 27, 2010
I love this product! I used the lotion in the past loving the results but disliking the wait time and inability to encounter water at length. The gradual tan is fabulous! After two days of use I swim, bathe and exercise with out worry. I either re-apply the St. Tropez or my normal, silicone-based, lotion. Either way my tan is still even and natural looking! The coloring is actually my natural skin tone after I bake in the sun for days. I am conscientious of sun damage and no longer bake in rays or beds. I am thankful to report encountering the sun, of any kind, is unnecessary for perfect results. This product is everything one wants from a self-tanner. The coloring is natural, subtly increases, even tones and does not disrupt the ph balance of one's skin. My skin is not oily, dry or leathery. The scent of the product is faint and pleasant. I wish I could purchase it in a larger quantity. I recommend full/even exfoliation and using gloves to apply the product.
on July 9, 2014
As I get older I am always looking for ways to be more healthy. I refuse to lay in the tanning bed, but could never find that amazing tanning lotion I longed for. St.Tropez is what I have always wanted in a tanning lotion. Gradual results, nice smell, not oily, sensitive on skin, no streaking! I won't buy anything else now!
on April 23, 2015
I was so excited to try the St.Tropez Gradual Tan lotion.I figured I could use it as a top up to the the bronzing mousse. Yes, it did give me a touch of even, sun kissed color. I have no complaint about that. Yes it left my skin feeling moisturized and soft. No complaints about that. No, I did not smell even a whif of the dreaded self tanner smell. Yay for that! Unfortunately, the perfume fragrance of the lotion, while not unpleasant a smell, is so strong my husband walked into the room and hour and a half after I had put it on and said "What the heck is that smell?!". The fragrance is so strong I could still clearly smell it more than twelve hours later. After I showered it off in the morning I had the choice of putting more of it on or using the slightly more complicated to put on bronzing mousse before I went to work. I ended up choosing the bronzing mousse due to it's almost total lack of smell. If they can do that with the bronzing mousse, which would have far more of the tanning chemical in it, why on earth can't they make a daily moisturizer that doesn't only complete void out my perfume but can smell up an entire room so strongly that I am afraid to wear it to my office.
on February 23, 2016
This stuff is no joke! The best gradual tanner I have used. However you HAVE to let it dry before you get into bed, get dressed, etc. or it will streak... Bad.

The ONLY reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it has a slight yellow tint in my skin. Maybe it's just my skin tone.

I will continue to use this product! : )

The first picture is before I used the product. The second picture is after I used it for the second time but went to bed with with it not completely dry... So it's a little streaky and A LOT streaky on my foot. But that's my fault.
review image review image
on May 27, 2016
Best tanning product I have ever bought. It doesn't smell bad and goes on perfectly. I wake up and put this on in the morning and wait a few minutes and I'm ready to go. It appears a few hours later and looks like I sat out in the sun all weekend. I'm naturally a VERY pale person and this doesn't make me look orange.
review image
on March 13, 2014
I have used this daily moisturizer for years now. It gives my fair skin a a natural glow and doesn't have that weird self tanning smell.
on June 2, 2016
I'm new to the self tanners but have gotten this brand in the mousse for my daughter who loves it so decided to try the lotion which I now love. I'm older and just wanted a little color in the old legs and arms and this is just right. I've had absolutely no streaking, mild smell but nice and not lasting long. Initially I applied with just my hands and washed after and had no issues but decided to get the mitt and it seems to go on better with that I think. I stay away from putting any on the elbows and knees. It does not come off on my clothes or sheets.....as long as you follow directions and wait before doing those things. It will come off lightly sometimes on your towel after a shower I did find. But now I know not to use my white towels in the summer! It's very moisturizing. I do wish it was made spf, not sure why it's not.
on November 13, 2013
This lotion is amazing as both a moisturizer and a subtle tanner--- it leaves my skin lusciously soft with the perfect glow. I use it year round!
on August 20, 2015
This lotion works very well. I'm very fair, but this lotion gives me a natural-looking tan without any streaks or that all-to-familiar fake tanner smell. The tan builds over several applications, so it's hard to misapply it. I started with the light to medium color, but eventually switched to the medium-dark in hopes of getting longer-lasting color. Even with the darker color, I find that I need to apply it most nights to maintain the color. It also takes a while to dry, and goes quickly (one bottle lasts me about three weeks). I highly recommend this if you find it hard to get an even application from fake tanners and don't mind the hassle of applying nightly and waiting for it to dry, but if you'd like a more economical option that will last a few days in between applications, this probably isn't for you.
on February 21, 2016
This stuff works really well.. gives a nice even tone and it looks very natural. It's a brown not an orange. I got it originally to wear everyday to gradually get rid of tan lines.. but I wasn't too fond of the smell.. so I ended up not using it everyday, and I instead bought the st tropez bronzing mousse so that I wouldn't have to smell like that everyday.