5.0 out of 5 stars Great invention!! A MUST HAVE!!
Published on November 27, 2010 by Aurora

3.0 out of 5 stars REALLY LOOKS LIKE A NATURAL TAN IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE SMELL
REALLY WORKS. LOOKS LIKE A NATURAL TAN, BUT I CAN NOT STAND THE ODOR. HAVE TO USE AT HOME AND TAKE A SHOWER BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE. ODOR GETS ON CLOTHES, SHEETS, ETC. IF YOU DONT THE SMELL, IT WORKS GREAT
Published 9 months ago by renruthteb

5.0 out of 5 stars Great invention!! A MUST HAVE!!, November 27, 2010
Aurora (Americas Europe USN) - See all my reviews
I love this product! I used the lotion in the past loving the results but disliking the wait time and inability to encounter water at length. The gradual tan is fabulous! After two days of use I swim, bathe and exercise with out worry. I either re-apply the St. Tropez or my normal, silicone-based, lotion. Either way my tan is still even and natural looking! The coloring is actually my natural skin tone after I bake in the sun for days. I am conscientious of sun damage and no longer bake in rays or beds. I am thankful to report encountering the sun, of any kind, is unnecessary for perfect results. This product is everything one wants from a self-tanner. The coloring is natural, subtly increases, even tones and does not disrupt the ph balance of one's skin. My skin is not oily, dry or leathery. The scent of the product is faint and pleasant. I wish I could purchase it in a larger quantity. I recommend full/even exfoliation and using gloves to apply the product.

4.0 out of 5 stars A lucious lotion!, November 13, 2013
Jennifer Urrutia (Miami, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: St. Tropez Gradual Tan Everyday Body Moisturizer, Light/Medium, 6.7 fl. oz. (Health and Beauty)
This lotion is amazing as both a moisturizer and a subtle tanner--- it leaves my skin lusciously soft with the perfect glow. I use it year round!

5.0 out of 5 stars Natural color, March 13, 2014
I have used this daily moisturizer for years now. It gives my fair skin a a natural glow and doesn't have that weird self tanning smell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best lotion ever!, July 9, 2014
As I get older I am always looking for ways to be more healthy. I refuse to lay in the tanning bed, but could never find that amazing tanning lotion I longed for. St.Tropez is what I have always wanted in a tanning lotion. Gradual results, nice smell, not oily, sensitive on skin, no streaking! I won't buy anything else now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tanner, July 30, 2013
Color is great - not orangey at all. It goes on easily and the fragrance is very mild compared to other self tanners. I will definitely buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best kept self-tanning secret, August 17, 2014
The best gradual tan moisturizer I have ever used. Much better than the Jergens brand. St. Tropez did an excellent job masking the odor most self-tanners have. This product is pretty much odor less. You just need to make sure your skin is dry before applying the moisturizer and the make sure the moisturizer is dry before getting dressed. Also, you do need to exfoliate every so often so as not to appear too dark. Overall I would highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 2, 2014
No discoloration and pleasant oder.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only one to buy, April 21, 2014
This product delivers! It gives you a subtle tan over time and does not turn you orange. Also it does not have the telltale scent of other self tanning products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful golden tan over night, March 23, 2014
Any time I want a golden tan, this is the go to product. It does not smell as strong as most other sunless tanning products.

3.0 out of 5 stars REALLY LOOKS LIKE A NATURAL TAN IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE SMELL, November 30, 2013

Rate and Discover Movies