Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it DJ Shadow Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 25, 2013
Its so easy and quick, dries fast doesn't streak, doesn't have a bad odor, it goes with any skin tone, its Magic in a bottle !!!
on May 15, 2013
I never take the time to rate products but I felt the need to with this self tanner. I have tried many but St. Tropez is by far the best!!
on February 25, 2013
At the beginning seems like a good coverage but there are a lot better products out there. It's really messy, sticky and smells horrible
on December 29, 2012
this product is from a Stone age. it's challenging to apply it on your skin evenly. it dries out too fast and leaves marks and palms black. all in all, waste of money. used it only once and will try to return.
on June 17, 2012
So happy with this product- its truly amazing. Like all the other reviewers, I've used every self tanner imaginable. I've been using Jergens daily moisturizer and it wasn't enough color to be really noticeable and just gave more of a subtle glow. I started using this after reading its great reviews and looking for a new solution. Trust me- its well worth the cost! I've been wanting to stop tanning (I know its an awful habit) for a while now and this is just the tool I needed to help me! It's really easy to use as well and I haven't had any streaks with these few easy steps (takes less than a half hour for me to shower and apply this and is easy). Buy the mitt its amazing and I also have a back extender applicator which works great for hard to reach places. I've been applying this every 3 or 4 days or so and have been receiving compliments on my color!

1. Shower
2. Exfoliate
3. Shave
4. dry off
5. moisturize knees, elbows, ankles
6. Use the mitt to apply to legs, torso, and arms. Use the extender applicator for hard to reach places on your back.
7. Before washing the mitt use the leftover tanning residue to wipe the tops and sides of your hands and feet and along fingers and toes. Try to avoid your nails or use wipes to clean these when you're done. This is enough to give subtler color on these areas which are typically lighter than the rest of your body.
8. Wash your palms with soap in water just to make sure your palms won't be tanned
9. Use a sponge makeup applicator to apply a small amount of foam on your face including under your nose and your eyelids. Blend into your jawline. Use the leftover residue to wipe along the edges of your ears.

Now I want to try the darker tanning mousse as well! I'm addicted!
on June 7, 2012
Best tanning product I've ever used! I usually use jergens which also works well, but this is by far the best product. Definitely worth buying the application mitt too!
on March 28, 2012
I used clarins for years but it became very pricey. This stuff runs about the same price but the with the foam, a little goes a long way. This stuff seems to last forever!
As far as the color, I love it. I am naturally around casper (the friendly ghost) color lol. I am Very fair and dont really get dark ever, but this foam gives me enough color that I look like I have a healthy sun glow and not glow in the dark skin. It looks natural, great smell, no streaking (with the mit). I use it 2 to 3 times a week to maintain my color. My fav tanner ever! Also fast and easy.... Highly recommended!
on February 3, 2012
Maybe I got a bad batch or something but this stuff was not all that great to me.
I did everything I was supposed to do like exfoliate before I used it and applied it correctly . The smell was ok but to me it was too runny even though it's a mousse and I couldn't tell that much difference the next day. I gave it 3 stars because it didn't streak and the smell was pretty good compared to other self tanning products but I was not impressed and would not recommend it.
on December 6, 2011
Best bronzer I ever bought, yes wash hands right after you use it, but by far the best you can buy!!
on June 27, 2010
I've tried several different types of self tanners over the years, creams and sprays, and this one has been the best. Application is SO easy and virtually flawless. The scent was good at the beginning of the bottle, but I have noticed it's gotten a little stronger, like other self tanners, so that is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. I listened to the other reviews and wear gloves when applying. I will definitely buy this again, but feel the 4 oz bottle will easily last me all summer. I apply it once a week. It seems to last about 4 days. It's worth the money.