Top positive review
6 people found this helpful
Amazing natural looking tan!
on June 17, 2012
So happy with this product- its truly amazing. Like all the other reviewers, I've used every self tanner imaginable. I've been using Jergens daily moisturizer and it wasn't enough color to be really noticeable and just gave more of a subtle glow. I started using this after reading its great reviews and looking for a new solution. Trust me- its well worth the cost! I've been wanting to stop tanning (I know its an awful habit) for a while now and this is just the tool I needed to help me! It's really easy to use as well and I haven't had any streaks with these few easy steps (takes less than a half hour for me to shower and apply this and is easy). Buy the mitt its amazing and I also have a back extender applicator which works great for hard to reach places. I've been applying this every 3 or 4 days or so and have been receiving compliments on my color!
4. dry off
5. moisturize knees, elbows, ankles
6. Use the mitt to apply to legs, torso, and arms. Use the extender applicator for hard to reach places on your back.
7. Before washing the mitt use the leftover tanning residue to wipe the tops and sides of your hands and feet and along fingers and toes. Try to avoid your nails or use wipes to clean these when you're done. This is enough to give subtler color on these areas which are typically lighter than the rest of your body.
8. Wash your palms with soap in water just to make sure your palms won't be tanned
9. Use a sponge makeup applicator to apply a small amount of foam on your face including under your nose and your eyelids. Blend into your jawline. Use the leftover residue to wipe along the edges of your ears.
Now I want to try the darker tanning mousse as well! I'm addicted!