Untold Stories of the ER 6 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pipe in Head A conscious man is wheeled into the ER with a two-inch pipe through his head. A young bride is experiencing unstoppable bleeding and her groom is clueless. Two prisoners from rival gangs are suspiciously in the ER at the same time.
2. Campstove Stuffing A new doctor must stand up to a superior who wants to send his wife into surgery with undiagnosed rectal bleeding. A man comes into the ER with a surprising body part stuck inside a camping stove. And a six-year-old boy has a rare massive stroke.
3. Radioactive Rocks A dialysis patient is bleeding and doctors can't get it to stop. A naked man falls into a cactus and is covered head to toe in needles. A patient brings radioactive rocks to the hospital causing chaos in the ER.
4. Stabbed in the Heart A stabbing victim's heart has a hole in it and must be pumped by hand to keep him alive. A woman believes that she is possessed by demons. A man with an unusual predicament offers to pay cash to keep his condition off of his medical record.
5. Halloween in the ER A mysterious white dog wanders the hospital halls on Halloween. A neurologist encounters an unconscious motorcyclist on the side of the road. A treatment of a young boy's broken leg turns into an investigation that might reveal child abuse.
6. Rottweiler in the ER While a shooting victim is brought to the hospital, a Rottweiler gets loose in the ER. A young mother's asthma attack turns quickly into a deadly heart failure. A young man comes into the ER comatose, covered with a mysterious rash.
7. Girlfriend, Wife, Stroke! A stroke patient watches speechless and horrified as his wife and two girlfriends fight over him. Army doctors in Iraq try to save the lives of soldiers who lost limbs in an IED explosion. A child's play bite turns deadly for a recent transplant patient.
8. Never Say Die A doctor struggles with the decision to revive an older patient after prolonged CPR. Two nurses encounter a stabbing victim on the street and try to save him. A doctor on a cruise ship finds that her dream job has become a nightmare.
|Director||Allan Harmon, David Massar|
|Starring||Andy Brown, Christopher Michos|
|Supporting actors||Cesar Aristeiguieta, Nathan Dashwood, Melissa Demmers, Xiomara Lopez, Rob Scratch Mitchell, Ricki Prosper|
|Network||Discovery Fit & Health|
|Producers||Gary R. Benz, Michael Branton, Jamie Goehring, Bob Niemack, Blair Reekie, Lynn Sadofsky, Kristen Teraila, Fay Yu|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
my husband is the one that bought this. He loves it and says it's addicting to watch.Published 19 days ago by Nancy Pollard
Not for those who can't take the sight of gore. Interesting information and good for those who enjoy medical shows.Published 11 months ago by Kay