Questions & Answers
Stabilicers Lite Duty Serious Traction Cleat
by Stabilicers
4.4 out of 5 stars (755)
$12.44 - $123.70
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 48 questions
votes
I went to the stabilicers.com website to verify the sizing. XS (kids) is Men 1-3.5, Women 1-4.5, EU 31-35; S is Men 4-7, Women 5-8, EU 35-39; Medium is Men 7.5-10, Women 8.5-12, EU 40-43.5; LG is Men 10.5-13, EU 44-47; XLG is Men 13.5-16, EU 48-50. If you are on the upper number of each size and using a heavy duty boot or winter shoe then I would suggest sizing up.
Dec 19, 2012 by Julie O
votes
I'm a size 7 and I ordered a Med. and happy I did.
Jan 23, 2014 by icy
votes
Men's UK 9 = 9.5 American, UK 9.5 = 10 American, and so on. Women's UK 9 = 11 American, UK 9.5 = 11.5 American, and so on.
Oct 22, 2013 by Jean Giles
votes
These work fine on icy blacktop, packed snow, bare sidewalks or roads. Just indoors they are a hazard.
Dec 11, 2013 by Schicke
votes
When I bought mine, I used the size guide from the listing on the L.L. Bean site. Small=women's boot size 5-8; Medium=women's boot size 8 1/2-12. I was a little uncertain because I'm right at the "transition" point between sizes (size 8 boot), but the small was right for me.
Feb 1, 2014 by R. Delanoy
votes
Yes, I have and they work very well. Just make sure that you put them on so that the spikes are distributed evenly from left-to-right.
Mar 6, 2014 by Eva Rajczyk
votes
No. I ordered size of boots. These are really great you can walk on solid ice like you walk on dirt.
Dec 7, 2013 by Susan Mencher
votes
Hi~ Speaking as a person who has not had ONE snowflake this entire season -& should have 5' in my yard now, I can give you last years' experience. You say 'STEEP BLACKTOP'. I can't endorse these or any other alleged gripping system because STEEP ICY BLACKTOP is so dangerous. It depends on you, your balancing style, how you move under that shovel and how you transfer your weight. Last year was ice-o-rama for two months. We all living on a slope. The people who wore stabilicers stayed upright. The one day that I did NOT wear mine, I took a bad fall. I leave for Maine in 2 weeks. My stabilicers are already packed. Just the words: steep blacktop,ice & shoveling' make me cringe! Good luck!
Jan 26, 2014 by Z'Oma
votes
I wear size 6 1/2 in shoes, so I ordered small, they fit perfectly. I would think that size small would be good for you.
14 days ago by Karen Gettig
votes
Hello, I also wear a size 11 womens shoe. I purchased a "large." They fit my boots and shoes. Hope that helps. Happy New Year!
Jan 2, 2014 by ms bear
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers