Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: STABILicers Walk Stabilicers Ice Traction Cleat for Snow and Ice - Lite Duty Serious Traction cleats for Boots and Shoe Ice Cleats
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on February 18, 2014
After 26 years of dealing with dragging garbage & recycling cans down a long, icy driveway, and daily trips to wait for school buses and mail, I broke down and purchased these. I certainly am using them alot this winter in the northeast, and I feel like an idiot for having waited so long to try these! I've had a few nasty spills over the years, but these cleats are really amazing on the ice!!!
on January 28, 2016
I researched the options carefully and chose to try these. I am so thankful I did. I live in a high ice and snow area and have fallen numerous times already this winter. When it rains on snow and then freezes again, it is like walking on a skating rink. I have such confidence now. I have walked across really treacherous surfaces to feed my animals and have not slipped once since I began using these. They are extremely easy to slide onto your shoes and remove. I keep them in a bucket by the door and don't go out without them right now. As far as someone's comment about damaging the floors in the house....I walk across my tile floor gingerly and have not had a problem. If you have wood floors, I cannot imagine you would walk across them but you wouldn't let your son walk across in football cleats either. These are a really solid and well made product that does exactly what you buy them for and I recommend them to anyone to help steady you in bad weather.
on April 7, 2014
Only used them 2 times this winter. Very good product, cleaned off the snow from my driveway without a slip. I like these traction cleats better then the ones that just come to a point because these feel more normal when walking. I have tried the other brand and these seem to be better. Looking foward to net year. They are also very easy to put on your shoes.
on November 16, 2014
I think they're great😊. My grandfather died at 64 from slipping on ice and cracking his head open. Oddly enough, I had a great grandfather on my other side who had some version of ice cleats in the 1920's, however. Anyway, these fit fine (size 16). Thanks to the company!!!!
on March 5, 2015
I purchased these after a recent ice storm. I had fallen so much that I went online to find out what products were available. After reading reviews, I ordered the Stabilicers Lite Duty Serious Traction Cleat and we had another storm just a few days after I received them. They fit true to size and worked over my work shoes and my sneakers. I felt very secure walking on my icy driveway and sidewalk while I shoveled. I recommend them highly. I saw reviews that said they were hard to put on but I bought a medium (I am a ladies shoe size of 8 1/2 wide) and had no problem putting them on or taking them off.
on March 21, 2015
These work on black ice as well as packed snow. That should say it all. I have had similar products with sharp spikes in the bottom as well as the YakTrax that are readily available. The spikes were fine on black ice but wore down easily as they were fairly thin metal. The Yax were fine on packed snow but not so good on black ice. These are the best in my experience, being one who walks on rural roadways in all weather in Michigan winters. Well worth the small investment to avoid being ambushed by a patch of black ice disguised by a thin coat of fresh snow. I purchased these as well as the Lite duty Serious Traction cleats by Stablicers. For most days these are more than adequate and have the advantage of slipping on and off shoes or light boots readily. The Lite Duty Serious Traction cleat, which has a slightly heavier rubber framework, stays on my heavier boots for when deeper snow warrants heavier footwear.
on March 16, 2014
My husband and I purchased Stabilicers for a winter trip to Iceland. Before buying them we spent a lot of time comparing them to Yaktrax, reading hundreds of online reviews for each. We needed something that could be used both in the city and in the country in rocky, uneven terrain, on ice and snow and occasional gravel, and would not fall off our boots. It was not a easy decision because reviews showed that both options had problems. In the end we purchased the Stabilicers, and it was the right choice. Having people on our tour with Yaktrax , we were really able to compare them. While all were able to walk on ice and snow without slipping, the sharp stones in areas not covered completely by snow eventually cut through the rubber in the Yaktrax, while our Stabilicers remained in perfect condition through the end of the trip.

HOWEVER, you need to choose the correct size! We found this to be a challenge and in the end one of us got it right while the other did not. And this made all the difference. We planned to wear them over clunky, heavy winter boots: men's size 10.5, women's size 7. Despite reading all the reviews and warnings about getting a larger size to put over heavy boots, we were unsure if we were supposed to buy the size recommended for one shoe size larger than the size shoes we wore (so size 8 women = small, size 11.5 men= large) , or should we chose the size Stabilicer that is one size larger than that recommended for our shoe size (so for size 7, medium instead of small, for size 10.5, extra large instead of large). I decided to buy the medium for size 7 boots, my husband chose the large for his size 10.5 boots. Mine were easy to put on and take off and never fell off even once. My husband struggled to get his on over his boots, and while hiking they frequently fell off . THE LESSON: Buy the Stabilizer size that is one size larger than the one recommended for your shoe size if you plan to wear them over heavy boots.
on February 7, 2016
Tried them in early Feb in Madison, WI at the dog park. The trails were all ice and we moved over them easily and without fear. These are the rel deal. There was no slippage, even on hills and we felt quite secure. We're both approaching 60, so we really are more cautious. If you find yourself needing more than your boots, these work well. Slipped easily over my boots. I wear a 10.5 and the large was perfect. My wife wears a woman's 8 and the medium was perfect.
on July 12, 2013
This product was purchased for a size 10 boot or shoe. It takes a lot of work and strength to get this item put onto a single shoe or boot when you realize that you still have another shoe or boot left to put it on. It takes a lot of time to take on and off and that doesn't make it easy if your late for a bus or just want to get out of them quickly at your destination so you can get on with your business. I would suggest having a specific pair of shoes to keep these on, and taking another pair to change into at your destination if you're time is important to you.
on July 23, 2014
got these for grandma who lives in a slightly snowy area. She wears them on her daily walk - they really make her feel more secure on the paths. They are easy to put on and take off as well. Well designed and reasonably priced - what more could you want!