5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoes
These are Super comfortable shoes. I'm going to buy it in other colors as well. The price is a bargain
Published 9 months ago by earlandtina

2.0 out of 5 stars torn out after wearing for 2 hours
Two hours after i wore these shoes the thread began to loosen on the left shoe and i had to return home and take them off before going back to my meeting. Of all my orders this was the worst. looks and fits nice but the sewing was not tough enough this time. i need to return this item. i am dissatisfied with this product. 2 out of 5.
Published 7 months ago by maxtal

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars torn out after wearing for 2 hours, April 6, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Not constructed well, March 30, 2014
Amazon Customer (San Antonio, United States) - See all my reviews
I wore these shoes for the first time today. They are very attractive I will say that. Unfortunately, however, the quality has something to be desired since the stitching on one of them started coming undone within a few hours of having them on. I will be returning them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat large for 11.5, March 3, 2014
I am not happy with either purchase. Does not compare to the quality of Stacey Adams shoes that i have purchased in the past.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoes, February 26, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars shoes, June 10, 2014
I was very pleased that the shoes was true to size. I would order more shoes knowing they would fit Perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoes, May 26, 2014
at first I was a bit concern on the size, but not only are perfect on that but the quality 2 thumbs up

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong shoe size, May 14, 2014
jackie brown (wimauma, fl, US) - See all my reviews
I ordered a size 11.5 and received a size 9 instead, this was a gift for my husband upon his return from Iraq, unfortunately I opened the box last night and discovered the shoe was the wrong size, Amazon sent a size 9 instead of 11.5, I tried to return the shoe but the window for returning was closed. HELP!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow these shoes are nice and comfortable., April 26, 2014
I've gotten lots of compliments on these shoes, some from gentleman and them wanting to know where I ordered them from.
The suede is really noticeable on top of some lighter pants/slacks.
Unfortunately we had a team outing and I forgot to change shoes and I had the cooler with all the drinks in them and tried to put it in my trunk and yes.. water all over me and one shoe. :/ It's not too much noticeable though. Either way I will be buying another pair and spraying waterproof repellant on them before anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant Surprise, April 23, 2014
I am very leery about ordering shoes online when I have not purchased from the shoe maker before. Since I had not owned a pair of Stacy Adams shoes before ordering, I was not sure how they would fit.

When I received the shoes, not only did they fit, but they were far more dressy and quality than shown in the picture. So not only was I pleasantly surprised at the fit, but also of the appearance and quality of the shoes; and they are very comfortable. Glad I took the chance and bought them. Highly recommend these shoes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged Shoes, April 22, 2014
This was the very first time I ordered a pair of shoes from the Amazon site. I am disappointed to say that when I received my shoes and took them out the box, the stitching on the right shoe was unraveled which showed a big hole in the shoe. I ordered these shoes to wear with an outfit for Easter Sunday and was not able to send them back for a full refund but instead I had to go spend more money to get the shoe repair at a shoe shop. I am very hesitant to chance buying another pair of shoes on Amazon. I have had absolutely no problem ordering my shoes from Zappos.com and I think I will stick with what I know.

Disappointed shoe lover....