Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 3, 2014
I am not happy with either purchase. Does not compare to the quality of Stacey Adams shoes that i have purchased in the past.
on February 26, 2014
These are Super comfortable shoes. I'm going to buy it in other colors as well. The price is a bargain
on March 18, 2014
I am enjoying these shoes. For the money this is a great deal!!!! I am thinking about ordering a second pair.
on February 21, 2016
Way to small in the fit. Gave them away
on October 27, 2015
Wear the two or three times a week.
on May 26, 2014
I have always wanted a pair of shoes that were attractive and easy on my feet.
I have paid as much as $400.00 for a pair of shoes, would wear them for so many hour, and would have to take them off to let my feet rest. However, just recently my grand daughter was married, and I needed a certain color of shoe for the wedding. I have always liked to be different than others, not following a trend, but setting one. I bought a pair of suede shoes for her wedding. Everyone loved them, so I decided to purchase three more pair, all different colors.
The last three pair I bought were not the same as the first pair, these last three pair were Stacy Adam's Eagon slip-on loafers. I picked them for the great style, and colors, and reasonable price, but was I ever amazed at the comfort of these shoes. I found that I could wear them all day, and my feet never got tired. I consider this one of, if not the best buy I have made in years. Great style, Great price, Great colors, and Great Comfort. I'm totally satisfied.
on August 26, 2014
Very nice shoes and fits so well.
on November 4, 2014
Great shoe
on September 17, 2014
A very stylish & comfortable shoe at a reasonable price.
on October 18, 2014
The shoe is very nice and true to style, the size however is a little smaller than expected so if your like for E.G: size 11 I would strongly advise that you purchase an 11.5 for the perfect fit.