5.0 out of 5 stars Super Stylish and Comfortable!
These are really good looking boots and are extremely comfortable. Very easy to dress up or wear casually. They come with both grey and black laces. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good boot that doesn't sacrifice comfort.
Published 11 months ago by JD

3.0 out of 5 stars Light weight
They seem to run a bit large but, very comfortable. These are definitely not "hiking boots"
as they are designed as a casual shoe.
Published 12 months ago by Hans C. Anderson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Stylish and Comfortable!, December 8, 2013
JD (Charlotte, NC) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Light weight, November 1, 2013
as they are designed as a casual shoe.

2.0 out of 5 stars Kinda Big, October 29, 2013
The 9.5 size is more like a 10.5 size.I like the shoe itself , just not the " Boat " effect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome pair of shoes, will buy another pair when finish this pair, October 26, 2013
Nicest pair of shoes ever, got lots of compliments. Good for walks around town and casual day at the office.

5.0 out of 5 stars stacy adams boots, February 16, 2014
Hi my name is Dave a 58 yr. old man. My thing is shoes. These boots are so much more than I thought they would be. The price was great , the style is so clean and the minute I put them on I was blown away how light and comfortable they are. I had to buy a pair for my 35 yr. old son , he felt the same way. I have at least 40 pairs of shoes these are my new # 1. You will love them , I promise you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poorly Made Shoe, November 21, 2013
This review is from: Stacy Adams Men's Aldrin Chukka Boot (Apparel)
These look great on the website. But, when you get them up close and personal, you will see how cheaply made they are. The soles are made from really cheap rubber. I bent one of the boots to see how flexible they were, it made a big crease/dent in the leather. Packed them back up and returned for a refund. I've paid half the price for better quality shoes than this. Very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome, May 1, 2014
this is a great shoe and it looks good with a nice pair of jeans for casual or dress it up with a nice pair of slacks fits true to size and is very comfy

5.0 out of 5 stars My sons favorite shoes!, April 19, 2014
My son wears a size 14 shoe so we are pretty much limited to online as no shoe stores carry his size. I am always wary of buying shoes without trying on but what choice do we have.?

They were comfortable right out of the box and the leather is beautiful. My son took them to Ireland for a semester - and it's a wet place over there. They came back to the states looking pretty darn good. They are still going strong, but I suspect we will be buying again if they ever wear out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, April 5, 2014
James J. Thomas (Reno, Nevada United States) - See all my reviews
These shoes are very comfortable, fit well, are light weight, and durable. I wear these everyday to work and they are holding up very well. I purchased two other pairs on oxford style and I purchased another pair which is a half size smaller for when I wear thin socks for dress wear, the larger size I wear with heavier socks which works very well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Grrr, April 1, 2014
I really wanted this boot, but it just doesnt fit right. My toes feel smashed. Going up a size wont work because the ankle area is too loose. It's just uncomfortable everywhere. So I will have to send these right back.

But if you're lucky enough to fit into them, they look fantastic.

And they are SUPER-lightweight, lighter than some tennis shoes.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›