4.0 out of 5 stars run large
I usually wear a 9.5 but these 9.5s are wayyy big. They come with two colors of laces, my wife hated the red ones but I rocked 'em anyway. Stacy Adams is spelled p-i-m-p by the way. These are super comfortable
Published 12 months ago by SCOTT W LADLEY

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing bad
Sizing was off. 14 too big, 13 too small. I usually where a 14, but theirs fit like a 15.
Published 9 months ago by William Lookatch

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars run large, September 20, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, nice look., April 8, 2014
This is a comfortable and nice-looking casual shoe. It comes with brown laces as well, which I installed right away. I have a bit of a complex now because a friend says they look like bowling shoes. Nonetheless, I will continue to wear them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected.... I love them!, December 20, 2013
I was expecting a quality similar to Steve Madden shoes, which I like but they never last, but was surprised they were nicer than estimated. They are very comfortable and fit well, and I look forward to getting another color. I wear them for 15 hour days with no issues. I have a hard time finding size 14, so I was pleased these were available in my size.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing bad, December 9, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Great looking shoe but cheaply made, September 6, 2013
I love the look of these shoes and ordered them from Amazon after seeing them at a local store. Unfortunately they fit the fit, but the leather is too stiff and they are too large around the ankle. Unfortunately this part of the shoe isn't something I think will 'break in' and because of that they will be returned. They are a very attractive shoe, just the sizing and overall 'feel' leave something to be desired.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 14, 2014
Good deal

1.0 out of 5 stars Look like toy shoes, July 10, 2014
These shoes might look okay online but they look and feel like toy shoes made of plastic.

4.0 out of 5 stars a little to large, June 17, 2014
these pair of shoes are very nice . but they are running to large. if you are going to buy it ask for a whole one less number . i am usually 9.5 so the next time i am going to ask for 8.5

5.0 out of 5 stars Great look!, June 13, 2014
Very nice and simple shoe... it is a mix of synthetic and real leather... But it looks great, and my favorite thing to do with these shoes is wear em out to give em a vintaged look! AWESOME and worth the money! and go a half size down, like I do with all my wingtip/oxford style shoes!

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, June 9, 2014
These shoes were ok, very light weight and comfortable. I'm not impressed by the purchase but I'm not disappointed either.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›