Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on November 4, 2013
Breaking in shoes today / this week. Super shiney. Size is very exact (i usually get 0.5 size larger for non-wide shoe; in this case the size is very exact especially since these shoes are designed for dress wear & appropriate socks).
on October 30, 2013
I am getting so many compliments on this shoe and I've only been wearing it for less than a week!! Fit is great, sale price was out of this world. Elongated toe is very cool and the shine is perfect!
on August 27, 2013
I purchased these shoes for work and other social events. They run about a half size large, but they are very comfortable. I have purchased these shoes in various colors and have no complaints.
on October 6, 2013
These shoes are a little long so consider a smaller size before purchase. Usually I wear size 9 so these fitted perfectly at 8.5. For less than 40$ this is a perfect purchase.
on December 12, 2013
This shoe size runs big. I would order one size smaller for this particular style. Other than that they are awesome!
on June 4, 2013
All I wear is Stacey Adams dress shoes because they are simply the best in terms of fashion and style!!!
on April 19, 2013
These shoes have an extra 1.5 inches of toe which makes them very unconfortable to kneel at church. The picture of the shoes didn't clearly show the extra length. I would have returned them if I hadn't worn them to church.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 4, 2014
very good A++++++++++++++
on November 16, 2014
Great shoes! Especially for the price. I've only worn them a week, but I am very pleased so far!
on November 13, 2014
The shoes are true to size.
Finish is nice.
Shoes are uncomfortable in that they have no sole padding and no lining whatsoever on the inside.
There is a cheap liner in the rear half of the inside sole. It flips out when I take the shoes off.
I had bought these to be everyday work shoes, with a suit. They will not fill this role. They are fine if you plan to where them occasionally, which is what I will do.
While I do not feel they were bad deal because they were ~$35 including shipping, they are not really worth any more than that.

I will be shopping for a better quality shoe today.