Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on February 25, 2012
I love vintage clothing. Stacy Adam's Madisons are a great throwback to late 1800's style with the curved heel and simple cap-toe design.

The craftsmanship seems solid, though I'd like to see how they hold up over time. I expect a good, classic shoe from a classic company should be pretty durable though.

I would recommend these to anyone with an eye for vintage style.
on October 13, 2015
The shoes are fantastic. White is a very dangerous color since every scuff you get on them is very easily noticed so be aware of that. Also, one of my the shoes came with a broken lace hook but I didn't mind because the laces weren't long enough if i wrapped the laces around every hook, so I just skipped one of the pair of hooks and was able to tie a knot. The bottoms of the shoes are a very smooth shiny leather or something so if you walk on anything rough like concert, that smooth bottom will instantly be ruined. You could definitely improve the comfort of these boots with one of those foot cushions from CVS for a longer wear time. But overall, I still loved the boots.
on August 18, 2014
UPDATE- Photos added!! Both pairs of these boots are approximately 2 years old, with average occasional wear. Grey pictured with taupe for comparison!

I didn't quite know what to expect with these boots, and I won't lie,,I LOVE these boots! They're like an old VW Bug,,it's no Porsche, but ya just gotta love the silly thing! I'm a sucker for good quality bootwear,,,Aldens, Danner, J.Crew,,so I'm confident that I can review boots pretty well. For these Stacy Adams I gave them 4 stars mostly for style points. The craftsmanship is fine,,nothing spectacular, but works. The leather is thin "kid" leather. If it truly is goat, it should be fairly durable and strong, but it doesn't feel like it is. The ankle wrap upper leather feels more like pleather than real leather. The foot section creases quickly and gives a good, classy worn look. It feels and looks more like real leather. As for fit- these boots are definitely for narrow feet, which I have. Those with wider feet will NOT like these. They run true to size, but note- they are a long, pointy boot, so there will be some toe space. Very comfortable once an insole is added. Without it, they are your basic, leather sole feeling boot,,hard.
You can't beat the classy styling and appearance, very cool. All in all I'd say the boot is a $50 boot priced too high, but I, myself, am happy with the purchase, and plan to get the grey and black colors. One thing to mention,,,they are NOISY, SQUEAKY out of the box. Leather conditioner is a MUST right away and the noise stops. The leather is very dry from the factory and needs conditioned anyway.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on August 24, 2014
These bad boys fit like a glove. No need for inserts or thicker socks. A perfect fit!
To give them a more "worn" look I immediately took a hammer and soft cloth to them, gently distressing the look to give an aged effect. Some light grade sandpaper and a pot of strong black coffee. They now look more used and worn in which is what I desired. Great boot, well made and fast dispatch from the vendor.
on March 24, 2013
I absolutely love these shoes. I'm a woman, so the narrowness of the shoe was not a problem for me. The 6.5 fits great. White shoes are had to keep clean, I recommend cleaning them with leather cleaner after they are worn.
on October 19, 2010
Okay to begin
GOOD=These shoes look fantastic and can be worn casually and formally since they aren't tacky with pointy fronts and stupid patterns/tacky accessories.

Fit= *true to fit i must say* The fit was not a problem for me lengthwise and width. but if u have somewhat wider feet than the websites measurements advise then they are going to hurt until you stretch them out because these shoes are crazy narrow.

BAD= Quality control is not so great(they are hand made not so hard to spot defects). the Shoes i had purchased had readjusted stitching marks, meaning needle work holes, plastic sticking out from the base and sole and the sole paint was fairly bodged.quality control doesn't affect all of us but damn it is a big hassle when you order from overseas.) Tread with caution

Customer support by Amazon is great, quick to deal with issue and fixed any errors so far.
on February 26, 2015
I love these boots! Fit really well, and the quality I received from this product was great, no defects. They were a little squeaky at first, but once I wore them a couple times this went away.
on June 4, 2015
very stiff in the beginning no time to break in each time I wear them people tell me they are nice one day I went to sleep with them on that when I knew they were a good pair of shoes
on October 19, 2015
Cons
- A bit noisy until you break them in
- Sole is slippery until scuffed

Pros
- Looks good
- Comfortable
on October 12, 2015
I bought these to complete a costume but once I started wearing them to break them in I fell in love. Great boots loved them!