5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and comfortable
Published 7 months ago by Whoo?

2.0 out of 5 stars Plastic upper not real leather
The ad gives the impression the shoes are leather, or at least has leather uppers (the most important part). That is not the case here. The claim is there is leather in the lining but the upper and sole are man made. I found the size to be a little large perhaps a 1/2 size or more when compared to other shoes of the same size from different sources.
Published 11 months ago by Marc B. Stanis

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Plastic upper not real leather, August 7, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and comfortable, December 18, 2013
Whoo? (whoo-ville) - See all my reviews
I got these for my son as church shoes. He is 16 and growing so quickly that we usually have to replace shoes before they wear out. These came and looked exactly as shown. They fit true to size (important when online ordering) and look very polished. He was proud to wear them. He also says they are very comfortable. We got these for a good price which, along with quality, is a big deal in a large family. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT, November 4, 2013
The shoe is well made with a high quality leather and looks great on me. I will definitely buy from this seller again and again. I wish I can get a real leather belt of the same quality and same color to go with the shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Shoe and Stylish, February 21, 2013
Excellent shoe fits great and looks great as well very comfortable for everyday use. Received when promissed no problems with order. Thanks!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice shoe, July 15, 2014
W.E.B. (CHICAGO, IL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stacy Adams Men's Somerset Slip-On (Shoes)
Overall, great looking show.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap product and it shows, June 15, 2014
Michael Neham (TALLAHASSEE, FL, US) - See all my reviews
These shoes are falling apart and look like crap after only one month. The top of the right toe got chipped/scratched, and it cannot be polished or buffed out because THE UPPERS ARE NOT REAL LEATHER! I didn't really even know that that meant when I brought these shoes, but I've learned my lesson. This item gets 2 stars because the shoes looked really nice right out of the box.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong shoes twice!, April 16, 2014
I have ordered these shoes twice for my husband and both times I was sent the wrong style. The pair of shoes I was sent was
completely different from the picture both times I ordered them. I am very frustrated. He loves Stacy Adams but I guess in order to get these shoes I will have to look elsewhere. Too bad because I love Amazon otherwise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dress shoe, March 21, 2014
This is a shoe that delivers comfort and makes a man feel good about his appearance. The also look great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Look, March 16, 2014
A very good looking shoe. I wear them with jeans and dress pants. They fit at dinner and at church. They only down side is they need more cushioning in the insole.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome buy!, March 7, 2014
Great looking shoes and the quality is superb. Quality of workmanship is very good. Comfortable and durable. Will buy a second pair in a different color!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›