5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Husband
OMG! What a wonderful shopping experience.

My husband had this belt for many years. He has been trying to replace it, but was never happy with any of his purchases.

I even suggested that make the trip back to the shop in Manhattan where we originally bought the belt.

I was quite surprised to find it online. I purchased two. They looked...
Published on December 21, 2010 by Carol D

2.0 out of 5 stars Stiff
Published on November 19, 2012 by Bill Clark

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Husband, December 21, 2010
This review is from: Stacy Adams Snakeskin Belt (Apparel)
OMG! What a wonderful shopping experience.

I was quite surprised to find it online. I purchased two. They looked identical but I wasn't quite sure when they arrived that the belts would be the same, but they were!!!!

The whole shopping process was very simple. I received an email conformation for my order another one with explaining how and when they would arrive.

The belts were delivered by Fed Ex a day before the expected arrival date.

I highly recommend this site.

Happy Holiday's

Carol

2.0 out of 5 stars Stiff, November 19, 2012
Bill Clark (Lompoc, CA. USA) - See all my reviews
I don't know that I've had a belt this stiff. I had to punch another hole in this and another belt I bought, perhaps I need to reduce my waist size for future pants, but I would have done better to have bought only one size over. I bought a 34" and note that the internal most hole is at 34". I know that makes sense but you might consider your size is a minimum size when you make your purchase.

Update:
The back of the belt is cracking around all the holes. Its really bad around the holes I use, but the belt still looks good from the front. Clearly cracking shouldn't happen so early.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice "Light Brown" dress belt, December 6, 2012
There is a darker brown version of this belt. This particular color "cognac" is a very light brown. I thought from the pictures it would be darker, but I kept it bc it is a nice belt and it ended up matching most of my office dress clothes well enough to not matter. If I end up needing an actual dark brown dress belt I will order another darker one, but I do like this one a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Epoh, December 7, 2012
This review is from: Stacy Adams Snakeskin Belt
I was pleasantly surprised to see the high quality and beautiful leather in this belt. This is the first time I was ever actually impressed with a belt : )

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking but vinyl on inside, December 31, 2012
Leather on the exterior is very nice looking, however the inward facing side is cheap vinyl and I expect it to begin cracking shortly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great belt., April 8, 2014
This review is from: Stacy Adams Snakeskin Belt
this belt was for another, to match with snake skin oxfords. has better the station of the wearer, meaning he now has more friends and is looked highly at his job. having a normal black or brown belt is not the way to move up at your job. having a skinned belt and matching skinned shoes is the way to move up.

i gave these items to my buddy and now he is higher up in his job ever since he started wearing them.

thanks Stacy Adams, and thanks Amazon

2.0 out of 5 stars The Belt is too WIDE.., September 11, 2014
This review is from: Stacy Adams Snakeskin Belt
It was probably my fault for not realizing that the Belt was far too Wide to be
considered a dress Belt for my purpose..I'm not a Cowboy..It seems a lot less
wide in the ad.. I would consider giving it as a gift but none of my current friends
would have a use for it..

5.0 out of 5 stars No boxers showing!, March 28, 2014
This review is from: Stacy Adams Snakeskin Belt
For the price ,this is a great looking belt! It's better looking than many other belts I've bought and being an old fart like I am, I decide to wear my pants & shorts at my waist. Thanks Rick C.

4.0 out of 5 stars gift, May 10, 2014
This review is from: Stacy Adams Snakeskin Belt
I bought it for my husband as a gift and he is pleased with it. I think it looks just like the picture and the size I ordered was as described. the leather looks good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy Looks Value Construction Price, February 7, 2014
This review is from: Stacy Adams Snakeskin Belt
Beautiful with great construction it goes well with my Giorgio Brutini lizard skin shoes. I have the brown and the black
the price was incredibly low. Buy them!

Stacy Adams Snakeskin Belt