2-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Stadler Form Anton Humidifier - Black
|Price:||$121.19 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$18.80 (13%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Night Mode
- Automatic Shut-Off
- Perfume Dispenser
- Room size up to 250 sq ft
- Output max 1 gallon per day
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. Stylish: arguably the best looking humidifier available to US consumers;
2. Cool mist (versus hot mist), doesn't heat up the room.
1. It produces a plasticky smell. I have used it about 5 times, and the smell still exists. I am not sure if bc it's new. It's not noticeable if you are in the other side of the room, but definitely can tell if you are near the machine.
2. Expensive initial cost, and cartridge/filters extra.
1. Mist falls because it's cool (versus hot air rises). I am not sure if this makes the mist less effective if you place the machine low.
2. It's quiet, but not silent. We are used to sleep in silent rooms, and the continuous hissing is bothersome.
The only complaint I have it that I keep thinking that the top handle, where you lift off the water tank, is a handle for picking up the whole humidifier. Oops! Otherwise, great design and quiet, too.
I also like how you can turn the lights off.
The unit itself is very nice. Half the size of our other two humidifiers, it looks like a small subwoofer that you'd get for a desktop computer. It has a white light in the front indicating that it's on, and the left side has transparent slit running down the side that's illuminated so you can see the water level. The water level isn't very easy to see, but give it a slight tap on the side so the water moves, and it becomes easier to see. The illumination turns from blue to red when the unit runs out of water. On the right side, there's two buttons and a slide adjustment... one button is for power (on/off), the other is for the illumination (high, low, off), and the slide adjustment is for increasing or decreasing the moisture output.Read more ›
The stylization is really bar none. The thing really turned heads when it delivered to my office in late January.
The output, while no steam engine, served the needs of my small studio apartment in wintertime Chicago.
The morning following first use, I found the reservoir compartment to contain about 2 inches of standing water.
I unplugged the unit, dumped the water, refilled the reservoir, and set the unit for a second night's use.
In the following morning, in addition to the 2" of water in the reservoir, there was what I'd estimate to be one pint of water sitting in a large puddle under the unit. This pattern of failure continued for several nights. I emailed the company and googled for tips to no avail.
It's my belief that the design flaw is confined to the valve spring inside the removable filter.
Perhaps a replacement filter will resolve this issue for you.
Me ? I'll just go with a less costly, sturdier alternative.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice design and works just fine. High maintenance but you can add essential oils which I like.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
The humidifier did not work- maybe we got a lemon. It made the room way too humid and made my family very sick.Published 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
We absolutely love the design of this humidifier. We use it in our daughters room. Its so easy to refill and it lets you know when it needs to be refilled. Read morePublished 29 days ago by Amazon Customer
Compact, stylish, and works great so far after 2 months of daily use.Published 1 month ago by Allison D Sladeck
Don't waste your time. This thing has lasted me less than 3 years. It worked fine but now its dead. It literally died suddenly. Read morePublished 2 months ago by RGS
The humidifier didn't meet our expectations. It wouldn't produce enough fog to humidify the room. It was a real disappointment. I will definitely return this item.Published 7 months ago by Hani Mikhail
Looks nice but it's finicky and high-maintenance. Needs to be cleaned out regularly, like any humidifier, but it's built in a way that you have to clean it carefully or water will... Read morePublished 9 months ago by misternickjones
Having 2 filters I would not expect the amount of white dust that it produces. I've used both filtered and unfiltered water with the same results.Published 11 months ago by Susan L