|Item Weight||4.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.3 x 6.7 x 0.7 inches|
|Item model number||334SB20BK|
|Number of Items||20|
|Manufacturer Part Number||334SB20BK|
Staedtler Triplus Fineliner Pens, .3mm, Metal Clad Tip, 20-Pack, Assorted (334SB20BK)
|Price:||$22.65 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$7.79 (26%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Sold by the Pack
- Includes Easel Case
- 20 Asst Color Pack
- Fine Point
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
* thin pens, with parabolically rounded tips
* writing feels precise, a bit softer and smoother than a Sharpie Pen
* write on most surfaces: plastic, metal, paper
* only permanent on porous surfaces like paper... wipes off of plastic or metal with a cloth
* lines are thin. These are not for writing on boxes or labeling shipping crates... they are for diagrams, coloring detailed pictures, or writing letters
* colors are vibrant and distinct.
* replacements are sold separately, so you don't have to worry about replacing the whole bunch if one wears out.
* pens don't wear out quickly... I've used them for a long time.
* colors don't bleed, at least not very much. Light colors do not significantly carry through a sheet of office paper.
* lines are crisp and clear
* comfortable to hold, light in the hand
* balanced even with the cap on the back of the ferrule
* acid free, so you don't have to worry how your designs will look in thirty years. Safe (but permanent) for writing on photographs
* container is clever: folds into an easel for easy access, closes with a satisfying snap
* tops snap on firmly
* lots of colors
* colors seem to have even intensity, between pens. Yellow will be light, of course, and black will be dark; however, generally, for example: light blue, light green, and light red all have similar strength. Each color (red, orange, yellow, green, aqua, blue, purple, brown, gray... etc.) each seem to have light, medium and dark variants of consistent color strength and intensity.Read more ›
Then they began to fade & the color distorted.
The ink fades even in a closed doodle book with no light. I noticed this within 2 months of completing a doodle drawing and was quite upset. Now, I didn't buy these from Amazon, I bought these from a local art store and I really didn't expect an art store to sell pens of this quality.
These pens do not claim to be color-fast or fade-proof, so shame on me. But they shouldn't fade withing 2 to 3 months of use. Seriously, that's terrible. I created a light-fast & fade-test with these pens, the three sets that they sell in this series. A portion of ink was completely exposed in an east-facing window with morning light, a section covered in artist tape (so it let some light through) and another portion completely protected from light. I let this sit for 70 days. This is what I found:
Some of the ink fades regardless of exposure to sunlight. In the portion that was completely protected the orange has faded a tad, the dark purple has faded a tad, the light grey has faded significantly. In the partially exposed section there was significant fading and color distortion.Read more ›
The only thing that compares to their weight and balance are wands crafted of delicate birch wood and cored with hair from a unicorn's mane.
They are supple, yet held easily in the hand, and I've yet to meet anyone who's succumbed to any sort of misfortune such as a water buffalo suddenly pinning them to the ground after making a few random, swishing gestures with a fineliner while deep in thought.
These pens are guaranteed not to leak ink into one's mouth when your hands are otherwise occupied with more important tasks, such as removing the pin from a grenade in order to prevent a tiger from charging a schoolbus filled with small children.
Never found yourself in this situation?
Well, son, Fineliners make your life a little more interesting, so I'd consider investing in decent body armor and a few machetes along with your purchase of these truly lovely art pens.
***In all seriousness: These are the best pens (in my humble opinion) for note-taking, bathroom graffiti regarding someone else's mum, and filling in the pages of coloring-books long after one has passed the age where it is socially acceptable for one to color in public. They last forever; I think I've left one uncapped for over a week with little noticeable damage. The only time I've had to buy a new set of 20 is when I've lost a few of the colors that aren't sold separately. There was much suffering in Guilder that night.***
Bottom line: I used to use Blick Stabilo Point 88s like you, but then I took at Staedtler Fineliner to the knee.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great buy, loves theses pens. Do not bleed through paper and have a nice handy case to keep all together. Super useful for organizing notes; color coordinating. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Nena
I LOVE these pens! They are very fine with is great with the coloring books that have fine detailing. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Donna W
They are the best. Vibrant colors but do not bleed thru when doing adult coloring books. Wish I would have ordered the larger package with more colors.Published 9 days ago by Indianalady
Perfect - got them to go with an adult coloring book. They are smooth when using, have vibrant colors, and don't bleed through. Read morePublished 1 month ago by M. Hamers