5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy duty.
The double cross members are very strong, and the extra weight keeps it planted to the stage. You won't go wrong with this adjustable height stand.
Published on December 3, 2012 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Manufacturing defect for sure
Unit arrived intact and appeared on the surface to be a sound product. That is until you actually set a keyboard on top. The unit is not level (on top of the stand) so the keyboard rocks. Would need to put a wedge of paper or something else to keep the keyboard from rocking. The floor portion of the stand was level . . . just not the top. I ordered another thinking...
Published 8 months ago by Scooter

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy duty., December 3, 2012
This review is from: Stage Rocker Powered by Hamilton SR524200 Double X Style Keyboard Stand - Black (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Buy, January 1, 2014
This is a sturdy, solid stand for a great price that requires no assembly. Just take it out of the box, and you're good to go. It is worth every penny. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A real bargain!, December 14, 2012
I got this on one of Amazon's Lightning deals for $19.99 - At its regular price it would still be a great deal. I use it to support an M-Audio Keystation 88. I suspect it could support a far heavier keyboard with ease. It sets up in seconds and has plenty of height variables.

The base is wide enough to keep my keyboard steady on carpet.

The stand looks to be fairly heavy-duty, I would think it would stand up pretty well on the road.

I only plan to use it in my home studio. I like that I can take it down quickly (if need be) and stow it with out much fuss - MUCH easier to deal with than my old Ultimate Support System Stand (and less than a third of the cost).

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Keyboard Stand, February 23, 2014
Great keyboard stand. Very solid and well built. For the price, it was a bargain and there's not much more to it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., February 15, 2014
This stand beats the heck out of the old coffee table or trash can I was using I was using. The adjustability is what I wanted. Suits me needs perfectly. It is well built and will probably outlast my keyboard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy stand, good price, March 18, 2014
The stand arrived fast and in perfect condition in a double box. Nice finish and mechanical qualities. The range of height adjustment is great with secure clicks. These double X stands are almost double in price at music shops. Very satisfied!

5.0 out of 5 stars Goes really low! Better than I thought it would be., March 3, 2014
Read lots of reviews about lots of stands. Not sure of what drew me to this one, maybe it was that someone mentioned that it sat lower than most other stands. Well, this is true, I actually have it on its second lowest height setting, and it's perfect. I'm sitting in a reclining office chair, at an Ikea desk. The keyboard I'm using is an Oxygen 61. It's just a tad smaller than I thought it should be for this stand in terms of its depth, but what I did was:

Took 6 of those round (don't have to be round I guess) felt bumpers, the kind you use to cushion the bottoms of chairs etc. so they don't scrape when you move them. And strategically placed them underneath so that they keep the keyboard totally in place and still when it's sitting. Totally awesome move. Wish I could put a picture here to show.. can't figure out where to do that from though.

The stand its self is totally stable, and would actually benefit from having a much heavier keyboard than the one I've got, on it.

Recommended highly.

Doug

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy!, March 1, 2014
This is a very sturdy stand with several height settings. It is just what I needed for my heavier, full 88-key keyboard! The only thing I didn't like, but these may be standard settings to accommodate musicians who both sit and stand, is that there is a big difference in height between each setting - several inches. For us, the low height is too low but the next setting up was a little too high. The solution ended up being getting a 2" wooden board and using that on top of the lowest height adjustment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than my identical looking unbranded stand for one reason..., February 7, 2014
This stand gets lower and higher than my other stand. I now use this one as my primary stand and use the other one when I need to. The range of height is great and it's really sturdy. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as many of the $50+ stands, January 14, 2013
I figured that this would be poorly built and rickety compared to the more expensive stands, but it's well built and totally solid. I'm glad I took the chance and saved some serious dough.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›