5.0 out of 5 stars Warm Feet
Published on May 15, 2008 by F. Barker

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap plastic sole material.
I live in Florida, and wear them for relatively short periods of the year, and 99.9% indoors.

I bought them in 2006, and by the end of 2007 I noticed that the cheap plastic sole material had started to split & crack.

Published on December 3, 2009 by Leigh A. Wax

4.0 out of 5 stars Size matters, November 16, 2010
These are great slippers, you can even use them outdoors, to a point. I have had several pairs of them over the years. I am a size 13, the last pair I had fit like a 14. My current pair fits like a 12. These a nice slippers but it might be a good idea to get them in a store where you can try them on first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm Feet, May 15, 2008
I am a diabetic with nueropathy and my feet are kept nice and warm in these slippers. I often have to run out for a minute to take my children to school, and these work as a great alternatives to a pair of shoes for a quick trip to the store. The bottoms seem to be oil resistant to a point, unlike a previous pair I purchased from another company (those bottoms disintegrated almost immediately). Overall I am very happy with these slippers. They work for my lifestyle.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap plastic sole material., December 3, 2009
This review is from: Staheekum Men's 905M Classic Slipper (Apparel)

By 2008, an entire section of the sole had deteriorated away on one, and more & more cracks are appearing all around the sole lip of both.

The description on Amazon indicating that the sole is made of rubber is a lie--- It's cheap plastic!

The upper parts of the slipper are well constructed, but the "bottoms" are worthless!

If you think $50.00 is a worthy investment for slippers that will last for only two years, than by all means buy this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice but smallish, January 29, 2011
These are pretty nice slippers. Well made and durable enough for the price. As another reviewer noted they were small for the size I ordered a size up. It was a good thing to do as even a size up is kinda tight. I figured I could wear thick socks with em if I had to but I would not be able to get my foot in them if I was wearing socks. Really a great product for the price but order a size up.

Edit: I'm going into my third season with them now. They are beginning to wear a tiny bit on the inside fleece. Right under the ball of the foot some of the fleece has rubbed off. Other than that they are still in great shape with all the stitching in place and the soles in fine shape. They will definitely last through this season and I am still happy with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dad likes them, March 27, 2014
My dad wears a size 8 shoe, and he needed to use a shoe horn to get them on, but he likes them none the less.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wear them all the time, & worth more than what I paid!, March 5, 2014
I broke my ankle and was looking for something soft that will keep it warm. These are soft, and keep my ankle warm when the flap is upright (not folded like it is in the photo). I've had them for over a year, and the soles are holding up great, even though I wear them outside all the time, even in the rain. Most people think they are leather boots, like ugs or something. I wear thin socks with them to keep them clean. I ordered my size but when I got them, I had to remove some of the fuzz in the toe to fit my foot comfortably inside. I'd recommend ordering a size larger then normal.

Update:
Because of my ankle problems, these have become my go-to shoes. I've had them for 2 years and have definitely put them through their paces (pun intended).
I put a pair of insoles in them for arch support because I was using them so much to keep my damaged ankles warm. I wear them with the cuff flipped up, which makes them look like any other boot. I've worn them while driving, through water, dirt, lots of pavement, on hiking trails (Yellowstone, Glacier, Yosemite NP), and even on volcanic rock/glass (Craters of the Moon NP) Trust me, I've been really awful to these shoes and they have really held up! and BTW, I have a pair of $200. hiking boots that I set aside in favor of these.
They are just now starting to show signs of wear in the toe and just starting to wear the texture off the rubber sole in the ankle. I'm buying another 'dress' pair, and designating my old ones to the outside until they finally do wear out, which I estimate (with my extreme abuse) will be at least another 2 years.
If you're buying these for around the house, they'll probably last you a lifetime.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, fall apart plastic soles..., February 24, 2014
This review is from: Staheekum Men's 905M Classic Slipper (Apparel)
I was given a pair of these Sta-cheap-um slippers as a gift. I only wore them during the cold winter months and in the second winter the poor quality soles began to disintegrate. First I started to find small pieces of it all over the house...soon the front half of the sole was flapping free from the slipper like some sort of sad comedy routine. My brother commented it "looked like I had a blowout." That is not the end of my story however...I defy you to find an internet link for the company. You will find hundreds of links to retail outlets selling these, BUT THERE IS NO PLACE TO COMPLAIN DIRECTLY. None...zip...nada. What a poor way to do business.

CAVEAT EMPTOR - If you wish a pair of slippers which might deteriorate within six months of indoor wear - this is a five star selection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for my Husband, January 9, 2014
Although he likes these slippers, the inside rubs off, so I keep finding little fuzz balls around the house from these slippers, which is pretty annoying! But they keep his feet warm.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit a little smaller than a normal size,, December 23, 2013
The shoe fits a little smaller than a normal size 11 would. Very soft and comfy, just a little tight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love em!, December 8, 2013
I got these slippers last year for my husband! They still look the same and he wears them often! LOVE EM!

Rate and Discover Movies