5.0 out of 5 stars Great little slippers!
Published on December 26, 2011 by Donna F.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Ok
Published on January 13, 2012 by Tina

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little slippers!, December 26, 2011
Donna F. (Dallas, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Staheekum Women's Silverton Slipper (Apparel)
I was almost paralyzed when trying to decide which slippers to choose from Amazon because of the frightening reviews. I finally narrowed it down to the Staheekums and the Tamarac by Slippers International. The selling point for the Staheekums was that they are made in Washington state vs. China. Go USA! The slippers arrived sooner than expected and the fit was perfect. I wear a standard 9B and am usually able to successfully buy shoes online. I ordered my usual size and they fit the way a slipper should. They are amazingly warm and comfortable! Buy them! If you're smart you'll buy two pair and put one up for later.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy slippers, December 2, 2010
These slippers are perfect for me. Totally lined with fuzzy sheepskin, they are very warm. The soles are sturdy enough for me to run out in the snow/rain to grab the morning paper from the driveway while keeping my feet dry. I ordered my usual shoe size and they fit perfectly. I thought they were a little pricy but they are so well made I expect them to last 2 or 3 years.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Ok, January 13, 2012
This review is from: Staheekum Women's Silverton Slipper (Apparel)
The slippers are warm, but there is no support at all in the footbed. It's like walking with a thick pair of socks. At least the outside is rubber and ok for a quick dash outdoors. I guess you get what you pay for. Next time I'll save up for something with better support. Also, unlike another reviewer's experience, my slippers were NOT MADE in the USA. Unfortunate, because it's one of the reasons I picked this slipper over others. Both slippers have a MADE IN CHINA label sown inside them. The box states "Made in PRC for...." PRC = People's Republic of China. Will not buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toasty warm slippers!, December 10, 2011
C. Brown (West Alabama) - See all my reviews
I have poor circulation in my feet and hands due to a medical disorder. I wear socks year round and 2 pairs in the winter. I absolutely love these slippers and they are very warm. I especially love the rubberized soles so that I can venture outside in the frost to feed my doggies and then come inside and not have damp slippers that make my feet cold. I highly recommend these slippers for anyone. Mine ran true to size and I will definitely order another pair when these need replacing.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG ...my first pair lasted 20 yrs., December 12, 2011
I bought a pair of these slippers 20 years ago in a store in Seattle, Washington for $60. I finally had to toss them a few months ago. I found them again online and bought myself 2 pair and many more for friends and family as gifts. They are wonderful to slip into at the end of the day!!! No kidding...they are very nice quality and worth every penny!!:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Slippers for real women!, April 14, 2011
YUMMY! TOASTY! STURDY! These are the slippers I have been looking for since I left Montana and "3 Dog Down" was where I got my Real Slippers. It took a couple of days to get the sherling inside to fit my tootsies and now I sometimes forget to change to street shoes when I leave the house! They are made really well and I am hard on footwear. So I got these for winter around Dec. and I'm still a Happy Women with slippers, in April! I should have bought 2 pair! Because I know when I need another they will probably be hard to find!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Choice, February 9, 2012
This review is from: Staheekum Women's Silverton Slipper (Apparel)
These are the most comfortable slippers I have ever owned. The leather is soft, but thick. You can slide your feet in without the back collapsing...great for those bad-back days. Super soft fleece lining with lots of padding on the sole. They are warm, but breathable, so feet stay cozy without sweating. Twice this week I have started to walk out the door then realized I was still wearing these slippers. You'll never want to take them off!

I'm adding to this review after owning these for 8 months. The slippers still look like new and are as comfortable as ever. The padding is still cushy and they feel great to wear around the house. I hope they still have them when I am ready for a new pair but that doesn't look like it will be anytime soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE These Slippers!!, February 5, 2011
These slippers are wonderful. Soft, warm and extremely comfortable. The rubber outsole is great for going outdoors too - it has great traction and is easy to clean. I am very picky about slippers and these are the first ones I have loved in a very long time. I got my pair here on amazon.com from Kotula's. The shipping was fast and when the pair I ordered first was a bit too small, they exchanged them for different size very quickly. My size advice: go a size bigger. I usually wear a 7 in all my shoes, but I needed an 8 in these slippers.

I've had these slippers for over a month. I really look forward to the 'ahhh' feeling of putting my feet into them as I get out of bed in the morning!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, February 20, 2012
I purchased these slippers a year ago and they were great, so when I saw them on sale I thought I would get a back-up pair. The slippers I received were mis-matched in size (even though they said they were both size 8), the fleece inside was very skimpy and they were not the same quality as the first pair I bought. Unfortunately I realized this after the 30 day return policy had passed and I had thrown the box away. I will not purchase this brand of slippers again due to the quality issues. If you purchase them check them out right away just incase you need to return them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not made in United States, December 11, 2012
We are trying to buy made in USA but are unable when advertisements lie. Tag in shoe clearly says "Made in China".

Staheekum Women's Silverton Slipper