Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stained Glass Window Film Contact Paper
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 20, 2010
A good product and reasonably priced. It produces a great look for the price and it's cheaper than some of the other products available.

The film or print pattern was stretched in the roll I worked with. This made alignment with adjacent pieces of film challenging. If you can cover your target area with a single piece, this should not be a problem.

I may have to disagree with claims this product is hard to work with. It IS adhesive backed, but if one treats the product as window tinting film, the adhesive is not a problem. I installed this product as I would window tinting, by working with the product wet. In doing so, I can move the film around without much difficulty. Once it dries, the tackiness of the adhesive holds the film nicely to the surface, even in direct sunlight.

For best results, use a squeegee. My method of installation was:

1. Clean the window with soapy water and use a squeegee to dry the surface. Dish soap works rather well. Refrain from touching the glass with a cloth to minimize lint trapped behind the film.
2. Repeat as needed to remove ANY and all debris from the surface of the glass. A single-edged razor blade may be used to facilitate removing paint and other stubborn debris. Work with razor blades on wet surfaces to minimize scratches to the glass.
3. On dry glass, work the film (with backing still in place) and cut the film to fit the target area.
4. Wet the glass surface one final time with fresh soapy water. By fresh, I mean soapy water that does not contain any dirt (again, to minimize particles trapped behind the film.)
5. Remove the backing from the film and fit the film into place.
6. Work the film until you are satisfied with the result, removing and replaying as needed to eliminate wrinkles and large bubbles.
7. Wet the top surface of the film and use the squeegee to press out any air bubbles and water between the film and the glass. Work from the center, outward. Use progressively firmer strokes with the squeegee. Reapply soapy water as needed to allow the squeegee to glide over the top surface. If the film gets too dry on top, the friction of the squeegee blade may move the film out of place. If it moves, get things wet and rework the film.
8. Once complete, dry the top-most surface. Gently use a squeegee or clean towel to dry the surface.
on October 15, 2013
After I made a pattern and cut out the film, our son-in-law put it on two triangular, near-the-ceiling skylight-type windows. The two flowered windows transformed our room with their delicate colors! Look like stained glass.
on December 19, 2009
The paper looks nice. The only thing is the paper is adhesive back. I was looking for static cling instead.
on November 12, 2013
Love it. I used it to cover a damaged window in my door and improved it 100%. I also made a shade, for an outdoor light using this to cover it. I have been complimented several times on this. Many people thought it was an actual shade.
on August 11, 2015
Very pretty but you have to get the hang of working with it. I lightly misted the surface and then laid the vinyl. The moisture helps the glue not stick so strongly otherwise you can't manipulate it at all to remove bubbles and such.

I would get 1 extra roll just in case you waste some while cutting and/or learning like I did too
on September 22, 2014
I really like this window film. It is a pretty as it looks. The colors are great and bright. FYI: You can't really see through it in the day, but at night you can see movement and shapes, you might want to keep that in mind in case you're thinking about putting it in bedroom or bathroom windows.

11-19-14 - In September this year I put these films on the windows in my vintage camper and they looked great, unfortunately the films that are on each side of the camper where I park it for storage(facing East and West) the bright colors have faded badly. Which is too bad because I really liked the bright colors. I still think the window films are pretty but I would not put them on any windows that get direct sunlight.
on October 1, 2014
Arrived as specified. I used this over my back porch windows to cut down on the sunlight as my apartment faces east/west. I can still see outside somewhat but it does mostly obstruct your view. It is a beautiful design and was easy to put up. I would purchse from this manufacturer again.
on August 10, 2013
Colour and design pattern uniform, good quality. It is self adhesive. Application on glass is a 4-hands team work, but it's relatively easy once you know exactly how to do it. We have just applied it so cannot say anything in terms of time testing. But we like it and I am going to order another one. Unfortunately we cannot use it on windows because we have cats... Advisable for areas where cats cannot get and scratch, if you have cats ...
Besides colouring, price was also a very good reason for choosing this product in particular.
Thanks!
on October 4, 2013
I got this for my bedroom windows because my cat ripped my cheap blinds to hell. Well, they look nice in the daylight, but privacy at night they do not provide. I didn't suspect that it would completely block out everything (shadows), but I hoped the details would at least be blurred... not the case. My plan is to get a separate flower pattern and layer them. For the people cry about the price, it's really not that bad. Check out the other rolls prices and measurements...
on February 6, 2013
This contact paper jazzes up anything you use it to cover. It is transparent like stained glass so the background of whatever you are covering does show through. It was a bit expensive but I decided to pay it because I couldn't find it in any stores and I reaaly liked it. It is bright, beautiful and I really love it.