Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 31 questions
votes
do they bleed? Jun 22, 2013
They sometimes bleed if you use 2 colors beside each other before it dries. I use the sharpies with watered down acrylics as well, and again, if my acrylic area is not dry, the sharpie will bleed into that area. If your work area is completely dry, they don't bleed. Definitely protect whatever surface you are working on though. Hope this helps. Downside of these, they run out of ink pretty quick.
Jun 22, 2013 by My Two Sweet Girls
votes
It's odorless.
Nov 10, 2013 by lestrc
vote
I have had them for several months and use them quite a bit , and none have run out yet !! Great quality !!
Feb 5, 2014 by Colleen L. Smith
vote
My project was on a cotton t-shirt and has faded with washing. Polyester probably will be a little different but to make it as colorfast as you can, I would advise pressing with a warm iron before washing. Also when using dye, it helps make items colorfast to soak in vinegar and let dry before use or washing. Good luck!
Oct 29, 2013 by Linda Conz
vote
Sorry, but not well at all. If you find a fabric marker that does show up well on black fabric, please let me know.
Jan 3, 2014 by Texas Gal
vote
If you are referring to a pillow quilt, it will work but use light pressure, a more heavy firm quilt will work best. Pillow quilt could allow for the ink to spread if not used with light pressure because of the fabric being thinner. I have found that this are best on Cotton, Rayon, and Polyester.
May 17, 2014 by ~Dawn~
votes
They compare about the same as a regular sharpie compares to painting with a tube of paint and a brush. These sharpies are really more like a paint pen that allows you to paint with their felt tip instead of a brush. Whereas the regular sharpie is more like a die transferred with their tip, these are more like paint. They are more opaque than the pens are when you apply them, especially to fabric. I hope this helps.
Mar 4, 2014 by Jesse Atencio
votes
I have been using the Stained by Sharpie Fabric markers. Bold colors. The light colors such as yellow do not show up on black but that's to be expected because these are not paints.
Jun 25, 2013 by Deby Falkner
votes
these are fabric markers and they will bleed through
11 days ago by jeannine m. ladd
votes
They take seconds to dry.
Jan 3, 2015 by Trevaughn Bynum
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers