4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good deal
My daughter loves it, but the clasp on the chain will not stay closed, and so it falls off. She is now afraid of losing it, so she is not wearing it every day like she used to. I wish we could get a new chain.
Published 18 months ago by debaaah

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Necklace
The quality is slightly suspect, but being a cheaper necklace, I didn't expect a strong chain, and I wasn't surprised to find that the chain is very weak. Still, the necklace itself looks nice, and it does hold together well. If you are wanting one of these necklaces, I'd say get it, but don't expect a strong chain or link.
Published 18 months ago by Roamer

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good deal, March 2, 2013
This review is from: Stainless Steel Silver Airplane Style Pendant with a 20" Adjustable Link Necklace (Jewelry)

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Necklace, February 24, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't expect much from the chain, April 10, 2013
I ordered this necklace expecting the chain to be cheap, which it was. The chain resembled something you would get with a necklace from a gum ball machine and broke the second time I wore it. Since I had ordered this expecting little from the chain I wasn't too disappointed. I'm quite fond of the Paper Airplane Pendant and wear it (using a spare chain I had in my jewelry box) often. It's cute and simple and I have also gotten multiple complements on it. It's also a subtle way to wear something One Direction related with out their faces and logo plastered all over the product in bold print.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very nice but big chain, February 19, 2013
This is a very nice necklace but one problem is that it comes with a thick chain. That wasn't a problem for me because I just switched the chain but i expected thinner seeing what the picture was showing.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, March 7, 2013
I am so happy with the product,is beautiful and it was delivered even before of what I was expecting,I would definitely recommend this and of course I would purchase more in the future.
Good Job!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!!, March 7, 2013
My daughter LOVE IT, she love one direction so was a perfect gift and came in a nice package ready to give it to her.

5.0 out of 5 stars HARRY STYLES HMM, March 6, 2013
I purchased this for my niece and she loves it and wears it everyday and it makes her happy so im satisfied :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, March 6, 2013
I was a little worried that this necklace would be a cheap feeling gift and I was surprised. This is a great necklace, very sturdy and hasn't turned my niece's neck great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, January 18, 2013
The pendent is cute but the chain is a bit too heavy gage for my liking (I'm using a different chain that I already had). For the price (~$5) it's amazing. People have asked me where I've got it and said it's cute.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 5, 2013
This necklace is amazing!! I love it and it is really cute. However, I wish the chain could have been longer

Rate and Discover Movies