5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant, impressive, and lasts
I have had this case for years, always impresses folks when I have nice card case, and this case lasts. A great buy.It simple nd elegant.
Published on June 7, 2009 by k

1.0 out of 5 stars This is NOT stainless steel!
This item arrived on time and is serviceable enough, but it is just some cheap metal in shiny silver paint made in China...who knows if there's even a lead issue, given the circumstances? The merchant needs to stop advertising this as stainless steel. It most decidedly is NOT.
Published 22 months ago by JAM

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant, impressive, and lasts, June 7, 2009
This review is from: Stainless Steel Business Card Holder Silver Leaves (Office Product)

4.0 out of 5 stars solid build, gaudy finish, October 14, 2010
howdy, the unit is sturdily built. i carry a debit card, my biz cards and sometimes a twenty. the only two issues i have with the holder is:

it's too shiny/glossy/glitzy/gaudy - in fairness, i did look at the picture and knew there would be some sheen, however it's too much for my taste...it's a little too "girly"...

the cavity which holds the cards (it holds plenty) doesn't allow the last 3-4 cards to be slid out without "goobering" up the edges of the card unless you are very careful and deliberate with your action...

sorry if this review seems too critical...it's just how i feel

best,

mike

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful business card case, January 9, 2010
This business card case is not only well made but also beautiful. It makes a great first impression on clients. I was tired of buying the cheaper cases made of brass that had to be cleaned constantly in order to look clean. For just a few dollars more, this stainless steel case will not require constant upkeep.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is NOT stainless steel!, October 20, 2012
JAM (North Carolina) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but..., April 10, 2010
Davita Joy "davitajoy" (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
It came with a warning that it was made from hazardous materials. I would have made a different choice had I known upfront. It's a lovely case though and seems to hold up well.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Lovely gift...or keep it for yourself, December 13, 2009
I recently added more business cards to my ever growing involvement in community groups/business affairs. I ordered this to keep my cards. I've gotten a few compliments on it and it is quite a lovely card keeper. I've ordered some as Christmas presents for the business ladies in my life.

It has a classic elegance and looks more expensive than it is.

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, November 26, 2012
It is pretty, but I now wish I have purchased one "in person" -- it feels a bit flimsy and I am guessing it won't last too long...

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and Classy, December 5, 2010
I am not a bargain shopper- very high standards for products and took a risk thinking this business card holder might be tacky or cheap looking... but SO satisfied. Love it. And I do get compliments on it all the time. It's flashy for your average professional (I'm a Classical Singer... we love a little limelight), but just right for someone in the arts or a more liberal field. Well constructed, feels substantial. All around an excellent purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid piece of Art, December 4, 2009
I keep this in my purse for any cards that are given to me.
Very classy looking, holds up to use. Compared to higher prices holders, this one appealed to me the most. So for this price I was very happy, I felt I got a great deal. Worth it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice but doesn't hold as many cards as I would like, May 12, 2010
Although the product description says it will hold up to 20 business cards, I could only fit 10 of mine. I do print my own cards at home on Avery Clean Edge Business Cards so it might hold more of the commercially printed cards.

Stainless Steel Business Card Holder Silver Leaves