Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Price:$10.15 - $10.90+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on March 16, 2010
Very cool ring. I get a lot of compliments on it and it's uniqueness! For the price, you can't go wrong!
on March 21, 2011
I accidentally ordered this ring too big, whoops. Looks exactly as pictured. Nice heavy weight, has stood up to a lot of abuse and is holding up marvelously. I would very much recommend this ring!
on June 21, 2013
This is a cool ring.... comfortable and unique. My only suggestion is that you buy one and when you wear it, wear it with the "Thumb" down. If you have the skeleton "Thumb" up, it snags things like sweaters and terry cloth towels.
on January 6, 2012
I like the design of this ring because of the tiny skull designs in the knuckles of the hand. It's subtle yet noticable at the same time. It fits my fingers very well and is quite stylish. I was surprised at how quickly the ring came to my door. I placed my order 3 days ago and it was delivered today. The ring seems to be very sturdy which is good since I was worried about it possibly being fragile. Alas, I worried over nothing. The price of this ring was very surprising as I thought this would have been more expensive. Great design, sweet fitting, fast delivery and reasonable pricing. How could anyone say no to this.
on January 27, 2012
I recieved the ring earlier than expected and when I opened it up, it looked just the way it did online. I wear it everyday and it's a b.a. accessory. I've been wearing it for almost 4 months now and it's still holding up good with almost no sign of any kind of wear and tear. *Awesome*
on April 28, 2013
Second time I buy this ring, my niece when she see this ring ask me if I could have one for her, I said no because there was no more, but she is getting married this summer and she is gone have a little suprise. ?.....
on January 4, 2012
First off i love it and i got them right on time well 2 days early but not complaining lol just as show in the picture and for the price not bad at all if you go to any store or kiosk at the mall you will be payin well over $20 i already placed an order for two more and will keep coming back for more as time goes on also a great gift as because they come in a cute gift box as shown
on January 28, 2013
This ring shipped promptly and fits perfectly! I was a little worried that it would look too masculine on my hand, but it doesn't. One thing I noticed is that the joint detailing on the thumb is non-existent. The thumb looks smooth instead of jointed like the other fingers, but it's only noticeable if you look very closely, so I'm fine with it.
on March 18, 2016
Really cool but I ordered a size 8 and it's too small. I normally wear a size 7 so this must run small. Disappointed but too much of a hassle to send back a $10 ring.well I ordered a 10 & it fits perfectly
on January 31, 2016
This ring was exactly what is pictured, is heavy duty, and looks great. The size that I ordered ended up being just a bit too big, so I passed it on to my mom, and will be ordering another for myself in the next size down.