- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00DIEZQWM
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (16 customer reviews)
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Stainless Steel Blind Rivet, Meets IFI Grade 50, Inch
|Price:||$9.41 - $26.89|
|Brand Name||Small Parts|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
|Specification Met||IFI Grade 50|
Blind rivets provide a way to join parts together when you don't have access to both sides. They ... See more product details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
"* 300 Series Stainless Steel Rivet, 300 Series Stainless Steel Mandrel: Hi-shear stainless steel/stainless steel blind rivets provide the strongest and most pure fastening power. They improve the quality of the finished product with a neat surface. Both the rivet body and mandrel are stainless steel and meet or exceed IFI 114, Grade 51 specifications
* 300 Series Stainless Steel Rivet, Coated Steel Mandrel: Stainless steel/steel blind rivets are an economical alternative to all stainless steel rivets offering the same shear and tensile strengths. These rivets meet or exceed IFI 114, Grade 50 specifications. The rivet body is stainless steel alloy and the mandrel is steel and zinc plated with a clear chromate coating"
This description agrees with what I saw from the package description. Amazon does sell the Grade 51 stainless blind rivets and they aren't that much more expensive. I had bought these for assembling stainless steel hand rail for a deck. I have not yet installed them, but am concerned on the mandrel remnant eventually bleeding rust despite the coating.
I hope that this helps someone else.
Stainless is very strong.
Perfect for Marine use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are not available at the local hardware store. They are generally aluminum, or at least that's all I could find at the local places. Read morePublished 18 months ago by R. Alexander
The rivets were received in a timely manor and worked as expected. Expanding the rivets is a little harder than the aluminum ones but these are made from steel.Published 22 months ago by Joel Bond
No rust clean finish and grips tight this is the best rivets so far quick service and good quality!!!!!GREAT!!!!! Clean!!!!Published on November 24, 2013 by P.K.