Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Length: 22|Style: Stainless steel|Change

on December 2, 2011
There is nothing wrong with this product. Solid construction.

You could bean somebody with it and it would really leave an impression.

I was a bit surprised by the size and density of this chain. The pictures don't really do it justice so I added one.
review image
on May 14, 2010
Ok had mixed emotions when I got this. In the pictures it looks very nice as a guy's chain. But when I got it out of the package I thought I was holding a chain for my dog. Looks very much like a dogs choke chain but that is not a bad thing, just something for me to get over. Once on it looks very nice and it is thick and heavy, also has a nice shine. Little warning if u are a bigger guy or have a big neck then it may be a concern depending where u want the chain to lay. I should have measure my neck before getting it since the chain is 22" and my neck size is 20". Lol, not a problem but it sits high above my collar bone, does look like a choker on me. This is not a problem when I'm hanging around, but when I go to work will need to have a t-shirt with a tight collar since I don't like it to show. Guessing once I lose some weight the chain will lay lower.
I own this very same chain necklace and am very satisfied with it. All the other reviewers here that have talked about it being heavy, and like a dog collar are pretty much correct. This chain is designed to be as simple but heavy as they come in a chain without spending a fortune. The 22" size is a good bench mark for most mens necks, and the clasp is heavy as well and easy to fasten. I actually like the fact that this chain is made of stainless steel instead of silver. Stainless if much shinier than real silver, and never needs any attention. This chain should not be considered for anyone that likes a chain with a little more character, or anyone that insists on real silver. However for the regular guy that just likes the looks and feel of a good quality heavy chain around their neck, the price and quality of this jewel in my opinion cannot be beat. Personally I think it is very handsome, despite its simplistic design. Recommended...
on April 23, 2010
This necklace is really big and heavy - I didn't realize how heavy. I thought I was going to hang something on it, but it is dog-collar big. I like it, though, and think it was a good value.
on April 15, 2011
For the price, this can't be beat. I got it for a rugged look, it does not look like a dog chain. If you are looking to catch the eye of a lady, this chain does the trick. I keep mine tucked and have gotten attention just from it peeking out of my tshirts. I opted to get this chain over a sterling silver chain due to price, sofar Im satisfied. If you have the money go big. ONLY PROBLEM I have with this chain is that on the clasp (which is well made/strong/attractive) is that on one side it says Made in China which sucks because the chain looks so nice. So while you getting you shine on, if the clasp is twisted and somebody sees that, it could diminish your "shine" lol. All in all its a really nice heavy chain that is not cheezy or overtly gaudy. I like it and recommend it. Id say strictly for hip hop, tough guys, punk rock, jugs, some guidos (being honest) etc...if you have a thick neck then this will be a choker so consider that...Im a medium sized dude so the legnth work for my body type... U will be noticed f'sho! And delivery time with free shipping was mad quick, ordered on Friday and got it Tuesday in time for a drum and bass bboy jam that I wanted to rock it at. One Look up a pic of my Dog RR DMX the rapper, its that length, not as thick as his chain, but the fit is exact, DMX is 5'8 hope this helps prospective buyers, its like that!
on February 3, 2012
I expected a pretty good necklace, but it is wonderful. It is very nicely polished and looks like silver or white gold. It is a good size for a man. I love it and am pleasantly surprised. It should be very easy to take care of and clean. It looks much more expensive than it was.
on January 18, 2012
It was a gift to my husband and he loves it. He wanted it because of the reviews we read about the weight of the chain; he wanted something with some heft. He was hoping to wear it with a cross but the (large 4+ cm) bale would not fit over the links. He wears it often and it does look good. The stainless steel finish shines brightly and it looks good. I know he will have this piece of jewelry for many years.
on January 9, 2013
I wanted something thick and masculine that wouldnt make me break out, while not spending a fortune, this hit all the marks. I got the 24" and im able to just tightly squeeze it over my big head when i need to take it off quickly. Its heavy and thick but not gaudy. Its just the right length to where it sits mid-high on my chest and peaks out of a loosely buttoned shirt. Ive gotten many compliments on it, and its exactly what i was looking for. Perfect!
on August 23, 2011
This appears to be a well made and very heavy duty stainless steel 30" chain at a very reasonable price. Well polished and with a secure fold over type clasp as is more commonly used on bracelets in my experience. Some may find it too heavy duty as it is larger than most large dog choke chain collars I have seen. Definitely heavy duty.
on December 1, 2014
After seeing many of my fellow metalheads wearing chains like these on their waists, be it at concerts or at my favorite dive bars on a night out, I decided to give in and buy one of my own. This definitely fills the bill any day! While this may be intended for use as a necklace, all I had to do was to attach a key chain ring to each end and then then attach it to my pants.

This chain is definitely worth every penny spent on it, and has made yet another awesome addition to my jewelry collection. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to complete their "metalhead" look. Rock on! \m/\m/

See 1 answered question