5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome service, great product, March 22, 2010
This review is from: 24 Stainless Steel Collar Stays 4 Sizes with Full Name Engraving (Apparel)
Ephraim really went above and beyond to fix a mistake that the postal service had made, definitely going to order all of my stays from Quality Stays in the future. I've already told my friends about them.

The stays are high quality stainless steel with no sharp or jagged edges, the engraving looks very nice and is perfectly centered and aligned, plus having my name on the stays will keep my friends from stealing them!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Gift, November 17, 2012
I "gifted" these to myself a few years ago and I've been very pleased with my purchase. They don't bend, rust, or tarnish and keep my colors crisp and straight. I went with the 24 pack thinking I'd burn through them like my old plastic collar stays but I really only use 2-3 sets on a regular bases.

5.0 out of 5 stars they stay the collar, December 22, 2010
These collar stays really hold up in every sense of the word. The plastic one's are great as well for traveling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, November 21, 2014
If you need collar stays, THIS is the place to get them. Flawless service, engraving is a great touch, and shipping is fast. Absolutely superb! Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased. Definitely met my expectations, December 2, 2014
I bought these as gifts for business associates. Very pleased. Definitely met my expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 25, 2014
Fast shipping and item was exactly as described. Love it!