Stainless Steel Neti Pot for Sinus Congestion (Ayurvedic JalNeti)
- Unbreakable-Made of Stainless Steel. Extremely durable with Easy Grip.
- Accompanied by a FREE 39-page Instruction Booklet - that literally guides you by the hand
- Unique Conical Tip -To minimize spillage by "plugging" the nostril.
- Light Weight and optimum size can hold up to 16 oz of water.
- Rust Prevented between neti spout and neti pot due to placement of a Rubber Gasket between the Spout and the Pot. It does not leak there either.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Why I like this neti pot -
1. Stainless steel - rust resistant and won't oxidize like copper neti pots
2. Stainless steel / metal - won't break if dropped like ceramic neti pots
3. Size - no need to refill it holds more than enough water to cleanse both nostrils
4. The spout is bolted onto the body of the neti pot - with nearly all other metal neti pots the spout is welded onto the body of the pot - this creates the possibility that the weld will eventually fail due to the corrosive effects of the salt water solution - this spout bolts on and there is a rubber gasket at the joint where the spout joins the body - very ingenious solution.
5. This neti pot comes with a booklet containing detailed information about the neti process
6. This is the only Neti pot that I know of that has a 180 day guarantee from the manufacturer.
7. This Neti pot just feels well made.
I have been using a Neti pot for several years and it works very well for me. I neti every day - usually morning and evening. Whenever I feel a head cold coming on I might neti more often. I find Jala Neti to be very effective in relieving sinus congestion. I find this product to be one of the best Neti Pots that I have ever used.
I noted that one review stated that this Neti Pot produced a metalic "twang" (taste?). I had no such experience. The instructions with the Neti Pot recommend that the pot be washed out prior to use. The user who reported the "twang" didn't state if the pot was washed out prior to use. At any rate - no twang here.
A year later. I still like it. I'm here today buying another one for my wife. Still no corrosion and I use it 1-3 times a day. I store it opening down. I found that pickling salt is very good for the mixture. Not iodized and no added anti-caking chemicals.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am tired of using those disposable plastic bottles that is hard to clean and that eassily accumulates dirt. Read morePublished 9 days ago by 6mikoy3
By far the best neti pot I have ever owned or used. Highly recommended.Published 12 days ago by East-Villager
Excellent quality. The pot is of large size, holds more water. I'm sure it will last me a very long time.Published 14 days ago by RR
Wonderful neti pot! Proper size, good feel in hands. I am ordering them for gifts!!!Published 1 month ago by Charlotte Kearns
PROS: holds 16oz and comes with instructional guide (boy did I have a few things wrong on nasal irrigation!)
CON: tips over easily
Well made. It's huge tho. fits the nose with room. Will fit all nostril sizes.Published 1 month ago by Mark Knowles
Pot appears well made. Should last for years. Much more stylish than those plastic things. The only bad thing is learning the correct procedure for administering the salt water. Read morePublished 2 months ago by mark the shark
This replaced a cheaper plastic Neti I had for years. this one is way better and well worth the money. It's sturdy. I have allergies and have been battling a bad sinus cold. Read morePublished 2 months ago by 30-06