Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on July 23, 2014
First of all, I ordered this ring on Friday and received it on Monday....amazing! I really like stainless steel. This ring is really light and pretty. You can tell it is not real if you stare at it but it really looks like good quality and I am happy with it.
on November 18, 2013
i wear this ring because i am highly allergic to many metals. stainless steel is the only ring that doesn't irritate my skin. i wear it in top of my wedding ring which is also stainless steel. i wear this ring every single day. no stones have fell out and it still shines bright. it looks like my husband spent a fortune on this ring! will be buying again!
on August 6, 2014
I was browsing through amazon, and in saw this ring in sale. I have been on the hunt for a band like this, because I don't like wearing my big diamond ring am just afraid of losing it. I was a little undecided about it, being so cheap. Read almost all the reviews. Some bad, and some good. So I was like what the heck its so cheap it wouldn't hurt me really if it was a bad buy. It arrived so fast! I put it on as soon as I opened it. The size is true to size, And it sparkles soo much. I have washed my hands in really hot water, every day use. Up to this date all the little diamonds haven't fallen off. I would recommend this for anyone. Its so beautiful, and it's so sparkly. To be honest my mom told me if I wasted alot of money on it. She got so surprised when I told her the price.
But overall I live this band!! My husband loved it too especially that i didn't have to pay as much. I get so many compliments.
on January 12, 2015
Bright and shiny, doesn't snag on clothing, and is so inexpensive that loss would not be problematic. They were so inexpensive that I bought an array of colored and white stones, and stack them according to mood and wardrobe. I've worn them for months and haven't found they needed polishing yet.
on April 12, 2015
Beautiful. Runs a little big but it is gorgeous. I don't wear it every day so I'm unsure how long the coating will last but I have no scratchesor issues. I will come back and do another review after time has passed and it's had more wear and tare.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 16, 2014
Looks great especially for the price. It is a little uncomfortable because it isn't rounded on the edges. I do not wear this on a regular basis. A friend actually complimented this ring. I started laughing and I told her that I got it on amazon for not very much. She was impressed. I could say it sparkles like it's more expensive than what it is. Great buy.
on February 18, 2015
Love this ring!! Don't second guess it, just buy it! The price is amazing and the ring is well made and sturdy. I read some other reviews that said stones fell out within days of wearing it but I haven't had one problem with it and have worn it every day since I received it. Great purchase!!
on August 12, 2013
...but, as the old adage goes, one gets what one pays for. I ordered this to replace an item that was stolen from my home.

This ring does not look like the one in the photograph. It is the same concept but it is not the same ring, in any lighting taken with any camera.

The sizing is also a bit on the large side...but, again, you get what you pay for.

I will not be sending this back as it would not be cost effective, but I shan't be wearing it either. I realize it was only 99 cents and I do not have room to complain....but what I got and what is photographed here are two entirely different things.

Regardless, I am disappointed!
on March 13, 2015
I love this style & plan to order a couple more over the weekened. Goes great with my previous purchase. Have received alot of compliments on my rings. People are "Where did you get this at"! I have ra diease & my ting slides right in. I would rate this a 10
on October 6, 2014
Very pretty and dainty! Looks almost real. I ordered this one for myself first, and also the same one from Metal Works...this seller is far superior. The quality of the stones is very good. These two, size 3, are for my grand daughters' Christmas stockings. They'll love having their own 'diamond rings'.