5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what i wanted, perfect!!
Published on November 19, 2012 by Betty

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful! But not for everyday wear.
This ring is amazing! It fits well and it's stunning. No one would ever guess it's stainless with zircons. The steel is smooth and shiny and the stones catch the light and sparkle. Very happy with it!

Edited 3-14-2013
Published on February 26, 2012 by Michelle Rayburn

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful! But not for everyday wear., February 26, 2012

Edited 3-14-2013
I regret to say that this ring did not hold up at all and I have changed my rating from 5 to 3. The stainless part is great. But a year later, and I'm missing at least 5 of the stones. It looks tacky now, so I have to search for something different. I guess the price was just too good to be true.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what i wanted, perfect!!, November 19, 2012
This review is from: 3MM Stainless Steel Eternity Ring with Clear Cubic Zirconia Crystals Size 3 to 10 (Jewelry)
I have had this pretty little ring for about 3-4 months and I just LOVE IT! It came before it said it would, in a very nice little box. It sparkles so pretty in the sun! I haven't had any problem with the stones loosening. I was very cautious with it at first due to other reviews, but now I wear it all the time: shower, work, dishes. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking to buy. I wear it as my wedding band and get MANY compliments. At the price, you just cannot beat it. I will be buying more as future replacements!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, November 26, 2012
this ring arrived before the estimated time so it started off well, then when i recieved the item it looked just like the picture which made it even better and now i have been wearing this ring for over 3 months and still looks like it did when i bought it! i put this thing throught heck and back on a daily basis and no stones have fallen out and no scratches or anything. would def recommend if youre needing something within budget and to last awhile!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!!!, April 5, 2012
Ring shines like real diamonds!! Looks great with clear and black cz ring bought with two of these. Will be buying sapphire colored to go with these. Saw other sites with this ring priced at $20.00.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I expected, July 15, 2012
K. O. (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
This is a very cheerful little ring and I think it will be fine. I was a little surprised that the stones aren't actually fixed to the band, but can move about in the channel. I've never had a ring that can make noise before. I imagine that the spaces will quickly accumulate dirt though, and this will be very hard to clean. I'll likely not be able to wear it often unless I buy myself an ultrasonic bath to keep it clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Real Dazzler!, May 3, 2012
This is a nice narrow ring that dazzles in all kinds of lighting. Its thin profile and sparkling stones look good on a dainty finger. The only thing that would be a plus is making a half size available to help get that "absolutely perfect" fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Ring, June 18, 2012
I love this ring. It came in the mail before the end delivery date in perfect condition. All the stones are evenly set with no tilts or gaps, which is what I was mostly worried about. After a few weeks of nonstop wearing it's still in perfect condition. I've been wearing it with 7MM Stainless Steel Ring With Engraved Florentine Design Size 8 and while they take up a lot of space they are absolutely beautiful together and I get many compliments. I really love that it is made of stainless steel and will never tarnish like the sterling silver sets I got before and could only wear for a couple months before they got too dull. This ring did seem a little large at first but when it's paired with another band or solitaire, which I've also done, it fits great. If I'd gotten a size smaller I believe it would have become uncomfortable when stacked. This is the third ring my husband and I have ordered from Metal Masters and they have all been everything we wanted them to be. I have absolutely no regrets about this purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, January 4, 2013
Cerise0707 (Chattanooga, TN USA) - See all my reviews
I wear this on my right ring finger, paired with the 2.50 Carat TCW Stainless Steel Engagement Ring with Cubic Zirconia from Metal Masters (3 stones). They're simply gorgeous together, and at this price it's a steal. Yes, it is small at 3MM, but depending on what ring you wear it with, it's perfect. It's perfect as a stand alone ring, with your wedding band, or on your right hand, with or without the 3 stone ring. The CZ looks like real diamonds, and both rings sparkle like you wouldn't believe in the sunlight. I've had to cover up my hand to keep the light out of my husband's eyes while he's driving. The photo doesn't do it justice, nor could any photos that I took of it on my hand.

I love the comfort fit carbon fiber inlay. It makes it very comfortable. Most Metal Masters rings seem to have it- but it did NOT make me need a larger size. It fit me perfectly at the size ordered.

I wear a Metal Masters wedding band, due to edema/swelling in my hands from health problems. When that is hopefully eventually resolved, I will either purchase smaller sizes of all three rings, or use ring snuggies on each of them- YES, I love them that much. I'm seeing more and more people use Stainless steel for wedding bands. It's a great inexpensive alternative, but more importantly, they hold up well to things that would cause nicks and dings all over your gold "expensive" jewelry. I love it!

SUGGESTION TO POTENTIAL BUYERS: If you gain a bit of weight, have hand swelling due to medicine/heart issues, arthritis, or your hands have become swollen due to pregnancy- consider these as a larger sized alternative until you can wear your original rings again. They're beautiful enough to pass for VERY expensive jewelry. :)

UPDATE: I felt like I needed to deduct two stars, because in September the first stone fell out, and by November the one next to where it had been, also had fallen out. I've put it in a drawer, as I don't want our animals to come across a teeny fallen stone, or for our child - or us - to step on it barefoot. I always took the rings off for showering, cooking, or any other activity where I felt that damage was even a slight possibility, so they have been well loved and cared for, definitely.

With that said, even for less than a year of wear, you cannot beat the price. I still intend to purchase from Metal Masters again this year. Perhaps a slightly different style of ring, that looks less delicate. I do still love the way it looked paired with the three stone ring though. Our other rings have all been incredible from them, and buying from them has become a yearly tradition, that will not stop.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely ring, December 26, 2012
I enjoy costume jewelry on my wife and this is a great example, shine is bright and stones are tight....

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, December 14, 2012
I love this ring, the photos do not do it justice. I have had so many compliments on this ring, I am going to buy an extra one.