Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

VINE VOICEon February 26, 2012
This ring is amazing! It fits well and it's stunning. No one would ever guess it's stainless with zircons. The steel is smooth and shiny and the stones catch the light and sparkle. Very happy with it!

Edited 3-14-2013
I regret to say that this ring did not hold up at all and I have changed my rating from 5 to 3. The stainless part is great. But a year later, and I'm missing at least 5 of the stones. It looks tacky now, so I have to search for something different. I guess the price was just too good to be true.
on January 4, 2013
I wear this on my right ring finger, paired with the 2.50 Carat TCW Stainless Steel Engagement Ring with Cubic Zirconia from Metal Masters (3 stones). They're simply gorgeous together, and at this price it's a steal. Yes, it is small at 3MM, but depending on what ring you wear it with, it's perfect. It's perfect as a stand alone ring, with your wedding band, or on your right hand, with or without the 3 stone ring. The CZ looks like real diamonds, and both rings sparkle like you wouldn't believe in the sunlight. I've had to cover up my hand to keep the light out of my husband's eyes while he's driving. The photo doesn't do it justice, nor could any photos that I took of it on my hand.

I love the comfort fit carbon fiber inlay. It makes it very comfortable. Most Metal Masters rings seem to have it- but it did NOT make me need a larger size. It fit me perfectly at the size ordered.

I wear a Metal Masters wedding band, due to edema/swelling in my hands from health problems. When that is hopefully eventually resolved, I will either purchase smaller sizes of all three rings, or use ring snuggies on each of them- YES, I love them that much. I'm seeing more and more people use Stainless steel for wedding bands. It's a great inexpensive alternative, but more importantly, they hold up well to things that would cause nicks and dings all over your gold "expensive" jewelry. I love it!

SUGGESTION TO POTENTIAL BUYERS: If you gain a bit of weight, have hand swelling due to medicine/heart issues, arthritis, or your hands have become swollen due to pregnancy- consider these as a larger sized alternative until you can wear your original rings again. They're beautiful enough to pass for VERY expensive jewelry. :)

UPDATE: I felt like I needed to deduct two stars, because in September the first stone fell out, and by November the one next to where it had been, also had fallen out. I've put it in a drawer, as I don't want our animals to come across a teeny fallen stone, or for our child - or us - to step on it barefoot. I always took the rings off for showering, cooking, or any other activity where I felt that damage was even a slight possibility, so they have been well loved and cared for, definitely.

With that said, even for less than a year of wear, you cannot beat the price. I still intend to purchase from Metal Masters again this year. Perhaps a slightly different style of ring, that looks less delicate. I do still love the way it looked paired with the three stone ring though. Our other rings have all been incredible from them, and buying from them has become a yearly tradition, that will not stop.
on November 19, 2012
I have had this pretty little ring for about 3-4 months and I just LOVE IT! It came before it said it would, in a very nice little box. It sparkles so pretty in the sun! I haven't had any problem with the stones loosening. I was very cautious with it at first due to other reviews, but now I wear it all the time: shower, work, dishes. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking to buy. I wear it as my wedding band and get MANY compliments. At the price, you just cannot beat it. I will be buying more as future replacements!
on November 26, 2012
this ring arrived before the estimated time so it started off well, then when i recieved the item it looked just like the picture which made it even better and now i have been wearing this ring for over 3 months and still looks like it did when i bought it! i put this thing throught heck and back on a daily basis and no stones have fallen out and no scratches or anything. would def recommend if youre needing something within budget and to last awhile!!
on July 15, 2012
This is a very cheerful little ring and I think it will be fine. I was a little surprised that the stones aren't actually fixed to the band, but can move about in the channel. I've never had a ring that can make noise before. I imagine that the spaces will quickly accumulate dirt though, and this will be very hard to clean. I'll likely not be able to wear it often unless I buy myself an ultrasonic bath to keep it clean.
on December 11, 2012
I am very satisfied with this ring. It's very pretty and seems to be of good quality to last a while. For the price, I would have loved to have bought several in different colors but since they are offered by this vendor in whole sizes only, I needed to see how the fit would be. I found that a store-bought size 9 was just a teensy bit tight at certain times of day, on my "man hands" (large knuckles) so I ordered this ring in a 10. (The stores only offer up to size 9; go figure.) The 10 is loose now, during winter cold, however it may be fine during the hot, humid months. I love how it looks on my hand, makes it looks a little daintier.

I have noticed other reviews expressing wishes for this to be offered in half sizes. I will say there is at least one other vendor on Amazon that does, indeed, offer eternity bands in half and whole sizes, in different colors of stones.

The stainless steel material used in this ring was a clever idea and it looks great.

Update: still liking my ring very much. Don't wear it every day but when I do, I get compliments. The other vendor's size information was inaccurate; they were selling the size 10 and calling it a 9 1/2. And their ring was bent and the stones uneven sizes.

Metal Masters product exceeds in looks and quality.
on May 3, 2012
This is a nice narrow ring that dazzles in all kinds of lighting. Its thin profile and sparkling stones look good on a dainty finger. The only thing that would be a plus is making a half size available to help get that "absolutely perfect" fit.
on April 5, 2012
Ring shines like real diamonds!! Looks great with clear and black cz ring bought with two of these. Will be buying sapphire colored to go with these. Saw other sites with this ring priced at $20.00.
on September 14, 2012
This ring is stunning. Absolutely beautiful. I can't believe how much you are getting for your $$$ This ring is perfect cause I work in health care and can't don't have to worry about using alcohol foam or frequent hand washing..
on June 18, 2012
I love this ring. It came in the mail before the end delivery date in perfect condition. All the stones are evenly set with no tilts or gaps, which is what I was mostly worried about. After a few weeks of nonstop wearing it's still in perfect condition. I've been wearing it with 7MM Stainless Steel Ring With Engraved Florentine Design Size 8 and while they take up a lot of space they are absolutely beautiful together and I get many compliments. I really love that it is made of stainless steel and will never tarnish like the sterling silver sets I got before and could only wear for a couple months before they got too dull. This ring did seem a little large at first but when it's paired with another band or solitaire, which I've also done, it fits great. If I'd gotten a size smaller I believe it would have become uncomfortable when stacked. This is the third ring my husband and I have ordered from Metal Masters and they have all been everything we wanted them to be. I have absolutely no regrets about this purchase.