5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLANT QUALITY
This is well made and you can feel the quality as you open it for the first time. Compared to the flimsy ones I've always seen at stores, this is amazing. It's going to be great to keep some of my medication with me so I'm on time taking it even if I'm not at home. I'm thinking of getting a second one to keep some vitamins in.
Published 7 months ago by K.L.

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too heavy!
Too heavy to carry on key ring. Not conceivable to use on key ring. Way too heavy! Cheaper lighter weight ones work better. I find it is too heavy to even use. Too heavy for carrying in pocket even. Sad would be nice otherwise.
Published 3 months ago by Kelly Novion

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLANT QUALITY, December 5, 2013
This review is from: Stainless Steel Keychain Pill Holder - Slim Single Chamber

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great product and it's build like a tank, May 6, 2014
This review is from: Stainless Steel Keychain Pill Holder - Slim Single Chamber
This is a great product and it's build like a tank. It is heavy. Much heavier than the aluminum ones you find in stores. But it's also very well build. It could likely get ran over by a truck and nothing would happen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design, July 11, 2013
This review is from: Stainless Steel Keychain Pill Holder - Slim Single Chamber
Finally a product that has some design and weight to it. Great for that emergency $20 to have on you during runs and hikes too!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this, May 24, 2014
This review is from: Stainless Steel Keychain Pill Holder - Slim Single Chamber
This just feels right in your hand. When I showed my wife, she had no idea that it was a pill holder. For me the price differential compared to cheaper competitors is worth the quality seen here. Definitely was not disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, April 25, 2014
This review is from: Stainless Steel Keychain Pill Holder - Slim Single Chamber
I was going to give it four stars but I gave it five anyway. I would have given it only 4 stars because of the price point. I am always happy to buy American but I wish the price was a little better on this. I would give it 4.5 stars if that was an option too because this product is great, quality and appeal. I know there are several options available especially those cheap Chinese knock off's but this is the real deal, high quality.

One thing, make sure you wash with soap and water really good, you can still smell the oil in/on it from the machining. Too bad they don't do that at the factory. No big deal to me though.

I uploaded some pictures to help visualize how big it is. I have fit in two Kirkland Acetaminophen caps. Thought I could do four but they get stuck. Two is loose.

Second test, I put eight Kirkland aspirins, but the lid squishes them so seven is probably best to keep the water tight ring engaged.

Third and Last test, I put in two prescription Omeprazole caps along with a couple Zantac's and a couple Famotidine tabs altogether and that will be my emergency heartburn capsule.

In case you are wondering, no, I did not put all of these in together, each test is independent, you can only fit a few (2-6). pills/vitamins and that's it. About what I expected anyway.

Great quality product and glad I can support Buy American. Highly recommend and would buy another one of these.

By the way, not too heavy for me, I would expect a sturdy product in a stainless steel vessel like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality! Fast delivery!, July 12, 2013
This review is from: Stainless Steel Keychain Pill Holder - Slim Single Chamber
I just purchased 3 of these for my wife, who has just begun taking vitamins - at varying times during the day. You know how sometimes you just KNOW about a product's quality? With these Pill Holders, there's something about the feel of it, the weight, the threads, etc, etc - it's just made very, VERY well.

Wife loves them, keeps all the B12's in 1 Pill Holder, D Vitamins in another...

Fantastic!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, but smaller than you'd expect from the photo, July 11, 2014
Can only hold 1 large pill or a couple of very small ones

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a high-quality product and a great solution for an "on-the-go" problem, July 9, 2014
This review is from: Stainless Steel Keychain Pill Holder - Slim Single Chamber
This is a high-quality product and a great solution for an "on-the-go" problem. I purchased it to create an emergency pill-holder for a dog who is allergic to bee-stings. I could have gone with a less-expensive pill-holder, but I wanted to make sure it would hold up over time. I put it on a larger key ring that holds poop-bags and is attached to the handle of the dog's leash. Now I know that if my dog gets stung again, we have an immediate solution to buy us enough time to get to the emergency vet.

5.0 out of 5 stars keeps pills cushioned, June 21, 2014
This review is from: Stainless Steel Keychain Pill Holder - Slim Single Chamber
I agree with all the positive reviews. And I don't find it too heavy at all. The one thing I want to add is that it is single cylinder so that the aspirin I carry don't bounce around. I was carrying them in the larger aluminum ones and I found that several of the pills were broken when I opened it.

5.0 out of 5 stars just what i was looking for, June 15, 2014
This review is from: Stainless Steel Keychain Pill Holder - Slim Single Chamber
this pill holder is extremely well made . it is the perfectly size fits well in my pocket . and is almost a work of art . i will be purchasing more very soon to give a gifts to my friends and family .

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›