Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ESS Mens Stainless Steel Pattern Case White Dial Antique Style Pocket Watch with Chain WP029
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 30, 2013
This watch was just what I wanted, and for exactly 90 days it ran fine. Then it stopped. Even though battery watches normally run for years without needing a new battery, I got one, put it in, and it started right up. A half hour later I opened it and it had stopped again. I made sure the battery was properly installed, it started again, and five minutes later it has stopped. Did this four times, same result. Contacted seller and they refused refund or replacement, not that I would take a replacement. Junk is junk, and new junk is still junk. They offered to repair it......if I sent it to China at my expense. Live and learn.
on September 1, 2011
I got the watch on 31st August when it was supposed to arrive at 2 September. Brilliant delivery. Includes spare battery & the watch itself is marvelous, pretty & quite cool as well.

Definitely recommend it to buy
on December 14, 2011
If you ,like me, value appearance but suffer under the limits imposed by modest poverty, then this is the watch for you. Me grandpa and me pops they had pocket watches and now that I am of an age (nearly 70) when I can appreciate the elegance and "timeless" appeal of a pocket watch, I decided to give this one a try. It was a good choice, a good decision. The watch looks very very nice..it is the perfect size for me (a tall man) and it is sturdy, easy to read, and attractive. Highly recommended.
on October 5, 2012
Nice pocket watch. Doesn't looks like cheap thing and doing its job well. I've set time once and it shows right time every day (I've bought it almost one year ago).
P.S. The are flowers on the bottom side. (You can't see it on the photos).
on October 19, 2011
I bought this watch for myself just because I thought it would be cool to have a pocket watch. I love the nostalgic look and function. The only problem I've had was that the mechanism used to set it pops up sometimes when I put it in my pocket and stops it. It was very reasonably priced, and it arrived a day earlier than expected. Very pleased.
on March 4, 2013
I realize this was inexpensive but this product is not worth the price.
The time set stem is easily unlocked and hands moved while the watch is in my blue jean watch pocket.
Sounds tinny when handled and feels unsubstantial.
on September 20, 2011
When I purchased this timepiece, I worried that the product would reflect the price: cheap. However, I was quite excited to find that not only did my watch arrive earlier than expected, but it was much nicer than I expected as well. The pictures on the web page really don't do it justice. Overall, I am quite pleased with my new watch and highly recommend it to any who are interested.
on April 2, 2014
I ordered this watch to use as a reminder of the day's when they were used daily by most men. I was surprised when I saw the quality of the watch and now the accuracy. This is a great buy for anyone wanting accurate time,and a very nice watch at a great price.
on January 13, 2015
You do get what you pay for...and it is true in this case, although I wasn't looking for anything too fancy this time around. I guess I wanted to see what $12 would get me. Took 2 weeks to get here all the way from China, but at least it was a lot faster than their month-long delivery wait.

The entire piece and chain feel terribly lightweight and skimpy feel in the hand. Does not seem like stainless steel to me. The chain does not even feel like real metal, and I am already worried about how it's going to get crunched in my purse or pocket. I even got a different face than what is pictured in the listing...slightly different, but yeah.

That being said, it does arrive nicely packaged and secure, surrounded by sponge so it doesn't wiggle around in the box. The chain came in a bitty little ziploc bag underneath the piece, along with polite instructions to give a 5-star rating...if we like it.

Very shiny and a beautiful design; just disappointed about the weight. Probably lots of fun for a kid to enjoy. Like I said, I wasn't imagining a whole lot for $12 and change, but when the item arrives less than even the skimpiest of my expectations, then that's my signal to not recommend, hence a 1.5 star rating from me.
on November 10, 2013
This is a handsome watch, tastefully ornamented and quite accurate.

For those who long for a more elegant time(read: steampunkers) this is just the ticket. For people who don't like wristwatches, or who work/play hard, a pocket watch is a handy thing to have.

See 1 answered question