5.0 out of 5 stars pineapple corer slicer
I was surprised how well this worked! All I did was slice off the top of the pineapple, line up the tool with the core and twist it down ...you don't even need apply much pressure. It worked perfect and it is so much easier than removing the skin and core with a knife.
Published on April 12, 2012 by SAW

3.0 out of 5 stars stainless steel fruit pineapple corer slicer peeler cut
I like the concept and the fact that it's stainless steel, however, it needs to be a larger circumference. It's too small for a large pineapple and as a result leaves a lot of the fruit attached to the skin. I did not expect it to be a small one.
Published 20 months ago by maggie\

5.0 out of 5 stars pineapple corer slicer, April 12, 2012
SAW "SAW" (Phoenix, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Easy Tool Stainless Steel Fruit Pineapple Corer Slicer Peeler Cut

3.0 out of 5 stars stainless steel fruit pineapple corer slicer peeler cut, November 30, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, August 18, 2012
If you love pineapple but never want to waste 20+ minutes cutting it, THIS IS THE PRODUCT FOR YOU! I am now up to a 2x a week habit and never been happier. Start to finish in under a minute, no bulls***.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best pineapple corer ever...., April 13, 2012
This Pineapple Corer Slicer is awesome....puts my old one to shame. Easy for 1 person to core. Quicker, no mess to clean up....Love it AAAAA+

1.0 out of 5 stars duped, May 20, 2013
CPK (Scituate, MA, US) - See all my reviews
No where in the write up did it mention this item was shipping from Hong Kong. I feel this item is used. Was not in original package. I have no idea where this item was manufactured and the quality is terrible. I will be throwing it out and getting another one elsewhere. I am very surprised at Amazon.com!!!! I have been purchasing from them for years and was shocked to have this shotty merchandise arrive and no mention of where is would be shipping from. Very dissapointed. Not worth the effort to return this and get money back. I guess I should have read more reviews than I did. The way it was packed it is a miracle it arrived in one piece. Totally flatten pocket of bubble wrap and the item wasn't even in it, this was in an oversized plastic envelope. No protection at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't believe I waited this long to buy this!, June 20, 2012
Chris (BRECKSVILLE, OH, US) - See all my reviews
This product is terrific - I'm ranking it right up there with my apple corer/slicer. It's so easy to use - I kept thinking I was missing something - all you do is slice off the top of the pineapple, line up the corer with the pineapple core and twist till it stops. You can then just lift out your freshly cut pineapple, reverse it a little bit to get it off the blade, pop off the black part and slide it back off the top. Voila - perfect pineapple! And it's also dishwasher safe which I love. Definitely buying a couple more as gifts!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed. Cheaply made., May 28, 2013
I purchased three of these . One for each of my children. I was very disappointed.very cheap made. Not sure what to do with them . The push in buttons on the handle do not work. The handle is a cheap plastic.I just threw money away by buying this item.

1.0 out of 5 stars J-U-N-K!!!!, April 29, 2013
Took 3 weeks to get this then the handle inset was out when it came - package was not well packed and box was smashed. Inset will not stay in handle. Item cuts well but handle broke the first time I used it (about 3/4 way thru the pineapple).
JUNK!! Will stick with the plastic ones from now on. Also, this is made of cheap thin metal - not like stainless steel, as listed, but more like aluminum. Description is very deceiving!! Too bad for it cuts very well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good customer service, August 2, 2012
My SIL had ordered this product. After seeing how well it worked, I ordered one for myself, but mine didn't turn out to be as good as hers. The product was shipped without the box, wrapped in a plastic bag and bubble wrap and seemed used - dent, water stains, rust. I contacted the seller with this issue so that I could return it and get a refund. They apologized and asked for pictures. After seeing the pictures I sent, they made a full refund - and said I didn't have to return the product. So although the product itself was not in good condition, I'm giving them 3 starts for their response and the actions they took to correct this. They also said they would review their shipping process.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not even worth $4.28, July 24, 2013
M. Priola (New Berlin, NY USA) - See all my reviews
I only paid $4.28 but it wasd not even worth that. It is hard to use, hard to clean and wasteful. You waste so much pineapple. I went back to using a s harp knife. Do not waste your money. In addition it took forever to arrive.

Easy Tool Stainless Steel Fruit Pineapple Corer Slicer Peeler Cut
$4.10
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies