Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 8mm Stainless Steel Ring with Wood Inlay - Size 9
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

75%
25%

on December 23, 2010
I am allergic to most metals so my wife bought this ring for me to replace my tungsten carbide wedding band. I love the design but it would be super awesome if the wood grain was real wood. It appears to be printed paper under a laminate coating. Either way, a cool ring. Stainless steel scratches easily, so be careful with it.
on February 11, 2013
This is a fantastic ring. Ordered the wrong size at first, they were amazingly helpful at getting it right for me. Definitely buy this if it is something you are considering. You will not be disappointed!
on June 27, 2012
Very nice ring for the price. My husband works outside and is pretty rough on it, and it still looks really good. Very comfortable to wear and he has got many comments on it, asking where he got it at.
on January 10, 2014
It looks cheap. It feels cheap. The inlay is plastic maybe? Quite frankly it is useless. I don't know what I was thinking. I think I threw it away.