5.0 out of 5 stars Fixed!!
Product worked well. Fixed a grill so we did not have to buy a new one. Would help if it did say it would fit up to a certain size grill interior. We had to guess on size.
Published on April 24, 2012 by Teach

2.0 out of 5 stars It'll do
This didn't fit in my grill until I made some modifications with a hammer and pliers. Now it fits fine. It's pretty thin steel. I don't know how long it will last at high temp.

Published 21 months ago by Alicia Van Hecke

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not retain shape, May 22, 2014
This review is from: Stainless Steel Heat Angle for Thermos, Charbroil, and Kenmore Grills (Lawn & Patio)
After heating for the first time it immediately lost shape. I saw another review with the same issue. Should have read prior to ordering. Would not recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars It'll do, November 11, 2012

Considering that it would have cost about the same for me to get a blank piece of stainless steel at my local hardware store and have to do ALL the shaping myself... I guess I came out ahead by having it already the right width and tent shaped. But don't expect to "plug and play".

Oh yeah, it came out of the box bent (the wrong way). It is too thin and not correctly protected. If it was thicker steel it might have survived better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fixed!!, April 24, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars melts, April 10, 2011
when this thing is heated, it loses its shape and becomes disfigured. Very disappointed. Would not recommend it!

Stainless Steel Heat Angle for Thermos, Charbroil, and Kenmore Grills